Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

This has really dried up of late. Offers changing ending coinciding with buying flat and losing accounts. Bad times. Hoping for one last hurrah for euros but even then in in France first week so will be tricky. Eve started doing OT on weekends whilst footy and racing on, unthinkable a few months ago 😪

I'm assuming you mean shop arbing?

I've done this a couple of times purely out of chance. Most recently I'd been eyeing up a punt on Peterhead and was planning on backing them on the exchange at 1.7ish. Was collecting a weekend coupon from Coral and saw them at 10/11. Checked with the cashier that they were still that price, lifted £100 out the cash machine and lumped on in-shop before under-laying on the exchange.

Aye. Shop arbing. I've never got the same printed price on asking. Need to get in earlier I think.

This has really dried up of late. Offers changing ending coinciding with buying flat and losing accounts. Bad times. Hoping for one last hurrah for euros but even then in in France first week so will be tricky. Eve started doing OT on weekends whilst footy and racing on, unthinkable a few months ago 😪

I've hit the SMM loophole hard but it's more or less come to an end now. Accas seem like such an effort after that.

Agreed that offers aren't great atm, with the bet365 offer the exception. Hoping the euros are good to us.

Also seems you can't comment on the PA forum about this without getting shouted down. I mean when the Bwin bet 60 on in play basketball is a headline offer, you know times are hard.

I've hit the SMM loophole hard but it's more or less come to an end now. Accas seem like such an effort after that.

Agreed that offers aren't great atm, with the bet365 offer the exception. Hoping the euros are good to us.

Also seems you can't comment on the PA forum about this without getting shouted down. I mean when the Bwin bet 60 on in play basketball is a headline offer, you know times are hard.

As this seems to be winding down a bit after the glory days of introductory offers, it would be fun if the matchers who started fairly recently posted their profits by a specific date, like next Wednesday for example? I mean the people who started last Autumn or later, but any response from people who have been doing it for longer would be welcomed. I'm just being nosy and it has nothing to do with my humiliating treble challenge that I hope everyone has forgotten about.

Aye. Shop arbing. I've never got the same printed price on asking. Need to get in earlier I think.

I think I was fortunate that time, as it was about 3pm on a Friday and William Hill and Labrokes had both shortened below the exchange price.

The big 3 high street bookies usually have their UK weekend coupons in on a Wednesday morning, so that's probably the best time to hit them.

Edited by lanky_ffc

Good opportunity for the bet365 rollover just now. Harry Kane to be Bpl top scorer is 1.667 with bet365, but can be Layed for upwards of £500 at 1.61/1.62 on betfair. Not often you can do the rollover and make a little bit of profit.

Good opportunity for the bet365 rollover just now. Harry Kane to be Bpl top scorer is 1.667 with bet365, but can be Layed for upwards of £500 at 1.61/1.62 on betfair. Not often you can do the rollover and make a little bit of profit.

Is it minimum odds of 1.6?

I managed a couple of arbs on MLB with the TonyBet offer. Baseball isn't on the free version of Oddsmonkey, but it doesn't take too long to search yourself as it's only really the win market you're looking at. I've found it to be quite a useful sport if you need odds around EVS for rollover,

Had a good month hitting just under £800 profit after only two weeks. My average monthly profit since Decenber being £400 so can't say I've been hampered much by the so called dip in offers.

I would expect the euros to be great for offers. Plenty of competition and loads of televised matches should see us ok.