St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

4 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Page 64 was decent. It was when VT posted 22 pictures of Tony Fitz in rapid succession. Well worth a look, if only to see the forum's biggest troll and most tedious c**t performing his finest work.

I'm not ruling out returning the favour with 22 pictures of Hugh Scott. 

Someone just posted a link on twitter to the Morton forum where Virgin ton is in his full on glory, dripping with bitterness at the mere thought of Morton performing a guard of honour for us in the last home derby of the season. Delicious :lol:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Someone just posted a link on twitter to the Morton forum where Virgin ton is in his full on glory, dripping with bitterness at the mere thought of Morton performing a guard of honour for us in the last home derby of the season. Delicious :lol:

Imagine if we could actually clinch the title at Tannadice, then pump Falkirk, then have Morton form a guard of honour....

Couldn’t happen, could it? :thumsup2

49 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

We're sorry it won't happen again.......err..until next season when you come crashing back down :P

Yeah, you've got me there. Mocking us for possible relegation from a league that you will literally never see your team play in. 

21 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah, you've got me there. Mocking us for possible relegation from a league that you will literally never see your team play in. 

Jeeze you're a fun lot.....  :huh:

12 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Jeeze you're a fun lot.....  :huh:

This is fun. You ripped the pish out of us; we're giving it back now. You're collectively getting back about 10% of what we took last season.

Besides, all we've done here is quote some times when you were having fun. It's like Facebook memories. Enjoy it!

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

euro2012_8.gif

Shut up and get us applauded on that park you silly wee nyaffs. :lol: 

That game against Morton is going to be fantastic. Remember when they were going to relegate us at Cappielow? Now they are giving us a guard of honour and are the spare p***ks at the St.Mirren trophy party. Best bit is, it'll probably still be an important game for them. I can't wait!

10 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

This is fun. You ripped the pish out of us; we're giving it back now. You're collectively getting back about 10% of what we took last season.

Besides, all we've done here is quote some times when you were having fun. It's like Facebook memories. Enjoy it!

Now now - them laughing at us is allowable. Us laughing at them in return is considered taking things too seriously and frankly just not on.

Seems they're far too fragile for any actual rivalry here... :rolleyes::lol:

The real villains of this piece are the Morton fans who were insisting last season that it would be a bad thing if St Mirren got relegated and we should want them to stay up.

Yeah, that's worked out spectacularly for us.

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

The real villains of this piece are the Morton fans who were insisting last season that it would be a bad thing if St Mirren got relegated and we should want them to stay up.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

It’s a good thing having St Mirren and Morton in the same division. For crowds, income, atmosphere, banter, bragging rights, forum one-upmanship. I hope Morton come up through the playoffs.

I have no truck with Morton.  There’s only five clubs in Scotland who give / gave me the boak.... Gretna, Livingston, Celtic, Rangers, and Rangers 2012.

Ideal scenario is Morton have to give us a guard of honour, we pump you 7-zip, McGinn and Morgan rip the pish - then you come up through the playoffs and we can pump you in the top flight. In all seriousness though - hope you do it through playoffs.

26 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

It’s a good thing having St Mirren and Morton in the same division. For crowds, income, atmosphere, banter, bragging rights, forum one-upmanship. I hope Morton come up through the playoffs.

I have no truck with Morton.  There’s only five clubs in Scotland who give / gave me the boak.... Gretna, Livingston, Celtic, Rangers, and Rangers 2012.

Ideal scenario is Morton have to give us a guard of honour, we pump you 7-zip, McGinn and Morgan rip the pish - then you come up through the playoffs and we can pump you in the top flight. In all seriousness though - hope you do it through playoffs.

Us losing that game heavily would probably knock our confidence going into any playoff games we might have. If you want us to come up with you, you need to be nice to us :) 

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

I see your fans are in melt down regarding our next game where I imagine the league trophy will be presented. You could still be playing for a play off spot yet I get the feeling many don't want to attend. Taking the puss and bragging rights is one thing but hatred is bizarre. 

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Conveniently, this thread can get bumped again in about 15 .months

Your avatar - is that you repeatedly saying ‘fifteen months, fifteen months, fifteen months....’

32 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

I see your fans are in melt down regarding our next game where I imagine the league trophy will be presented. You could still be playing for a play off spot yet I get the feeling many don't want to attend. Taking the puss and bragging rights is one thing but hatred is bizarre. 

Yeah I don’t get it. While I enjoy the banter, always want to beat you when we play (like every other team we play, I suppose!!) and have a snigger when you lose a game, it doesn’t go past that.

Don’t understand why people would stay away from that game considering it could be a huge game for us going into a possible playoff game and the players need as much support as possible to build confidence.

Archived