St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

Just now, TheGoon said:

If we get promoted in the same season as them getting relegated I'll be on the piss for about a month.

I'd raise a glass to the Ton too...

05414E88-F92E-484F-89FE-E4C8EF41DD6F-283-00000029229A5420_tmp.png.375f1af32eaa9c306e16387b27888cec.png

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheGoon said:

If we get promoted in the same season as them getting relegated I'll be on the piss for about a month.

Seeing as you're unlikely to face an opponent as fearsome as The Moff in the playoffs, Morton have to be serious contenders for winning the playoffs. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Seeing as you're unlikely to face an opponent as fearsome as The Moff in the playoffs, Morton have to be serious contenders for winning the playoffs. 

Nah. I don't doubt we could get past Falkirk and perhaps United, but we'd be blowing out our arse when it cones to facing Hamilton/Killie etc. We need to finish second to have any chance, think that goes for everyone.

35 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

If you escape this season there won't be seethe, just the disappointment that you've again reverted to type.

Ayr, however, will be seethed at for making an arse of matters from a comfortable position.

7 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I don't think there will be seethe... just disappointment. Massive disappointment. I'll direct my seethe at Ayr United for fucking it up

So, to summarise, there won't be any seethe apart from the seethe?

4 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Emergency loan! 

Celtic will give you Griffiths, no probs.

TBH I want St Mirren to go down but only because you can't possibly be as bad next season and would likely be one of our main rivals for promotion.

Always had the feeling raith and dumbarton were more catchable than ayr. Not actually a bad result tonight looking at the bigger picture, regardless of the gap. Dunfermlines botties may be about to go as well if they don't win their games in hand looking at the table. :shutup

12 minutes ago, christinanade said:

Always had the feeling raith and dumbarton were more catchable than ayr. Not actually a bad result tonight looking at the bigger picture, regardless of the gap. Dunfermlines botties may be about to go as well if they don't win their games in hand looking at the table. :shutup

Mental, Ayr are the worst team in the league. 

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Mental, Ayr are the worst team in the league. 

Perhaps it's just a soft spot for wee ayr. After all, we know from previous experience the pain of playing every game with 10 men, aka having gary harkins walk around the pitch, scratching his arse for 90 minutes.

Big yogi to take the raith doon while slebbering about baw retention and how it wouldny of happened had wee russel latapy been on the pitch :thumsup2

Archived