St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get the great escape, Jack Ross was manager at the start of October which doesn't to me = great escape.  He has done a fantastic job but its took him 4 months to get a tune out the team.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/08/2017 at 00:22, Coventry Saint said:

We've almost got a quarter of last season's points total already. It took us until December to hit the 9 point mark.

I don't think there's any danger of us repeating last season's drama.

Thank f**k.

Not at all sure when Falkirk will hit the 9 point mark this time around... Need some new, improved journeymen in the sales today. 

6 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

Not at all sure when Falkirk will hit the 9 point mark this time around... Need some new, improved journeymen in the sales today. 

By my rough calculations you're on course to get there by next September. Keep up the good work.  

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

By my rough calculations you're on course to get there by next September. Keep up the good work.  

Crikey!! Our Championship journeymen are clearly bound for infamy. Sounds like I should just give this season a miss. 

On 27/08/2017 at 07:22, Coventry Saint said:

We've almost got a quarter of last season's points total already. It took us until December to hit the 9 point mark.

I don't think there's any danger of us repeating last season's drama.

Thank f**k.

You guys are going to win the league this year - you have my word.

Thank you.

• 6 months later...
On 14/01/2017 at 17:11, GiGi said:

Shankland doesn't score in half a season with Saints Mirren, scores in an hour of his first game for Morton. Haha.

On 14/01/2017 at 17:29, virginton said:

https://g.co/kgs/mMrE3V

Another game squandered by the spoon-burners in their doomed attempt to stay in the Championship. That's a wee shame

1484415040565.thumb.jpg.c7edf8f447a8c0f1

On 14/01/2017 at 17:34, Colkitto said:

Oops! Sorry, wrong thread ..

C2JTiVxXcAAY3Rb.jpg  

On 14/01/2017 at 17:40, port-ton said:

St mirren could use a goalscorer like him if they want to stay up.

On 14/01/2017 at 18:47, Scosha said:

Cheers for Shankland lads. Looks as though if he gets service he'll score. Decent debut from him today.

Ooft. This might have been when the thread peaked, IMO.

Fun game if you're bored: go to a random page on the thread and spot Morton fans making idiots of themselves.

No: bear in mind that they're a fan-owned omnishambles now.

When Saint Mirren are relegated they'll do an Airdrie United and shrivel down there. And then hopefully do a Rangers.

Ah virginton. Hiya pal. Natural order restored

Page 64 was decent. It was when VT posted 22 pictures of Tony Fitz in rapid succession. Well worth a look, if only to see the forum's biggest troll and most tedious c**t performing his finest work.

I'm not ruling out returning the favour with 22 pictures of Hugh Scott. 

3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Ooft. This might have been when the thread peaked, IMO.

Fun game if you're bored: go to a random page on the thread and spot Morton fans making idiots of themselves.

We can see now this light hearted thread reaĺly hurt you guys. We're sorry it won't happen again.......err..until next season when you come crashing back down :P

Archived