St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GnR989 said:

What? A fan of Scottish inventor, mechanical engineer, and chemist James Watt? 

IMG_6035.PNG

Just now, Rovers1992/1993 said:

You should probably give up now. You've lost this one here.

The hard of thinking are out in force tonight. I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you. For your homework let's see if you can work it out for yourselves. There's a greenie in it for the first one to come back with the correct answer.

It's actually embarrassing reading that drivel, come Friday the slate between Saints and Morton will be wiped clean, thank f**k.

3 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

The hard of thinking are out in force tonight. I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you. For your homework let's see if you can work it out for yourselves. There's a greenie in it for the first one to come back with the correct answer.

Hahahahaha come on down from that high horse of yours. The altitude is affecting your brain power. And stick yer greenie up yer arse

Oh Tetragammaton, please just give it a rest, The Midden had a fine finish to the season and managed 'just' to stay up, I didn't think they would manage it, but they did, very impressive, get over it.

We are in the play-offs, we have bigger things to think about (albeit I think we may struggle) move on mate 

Oh Tetragammaton, please just give it a rest, The Midden had a fine finish to the season and managed 'just' to stay up, I didn't think they would manage it, but they did, very impressive, get over it.
We are in the play-offs, we have bigger things to think about (albeit I think we may struggle) move on mate 

As Kevin Bridges once put it. He's the p***ks p***k!!

2 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

f**k me this c**t is relentless, I think he's actually had a full-blown meltdown.

He obviously had his heart set on Saints getting relegated, it's just his way of flouncing up the tunnel without shaking hands.

Just now, ayrmad said:

He obviously had his heart set on Saints getting relegated, it's just his way of flouncing up the tunnel without shaking hands.

He actually seems devastated tbh.

Probably because the greatest ever thing in Morton's history would be something bad happening to st Mirren rather than Morton actually achieving anything of note...ever.

2 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

He actually seems devastated tbh.

Probably because the greatest ever thing in Morton's history would be something bad happening to st Mirren rather than Morton actually achieving anything of note...ever.

Probably why I don't go in for slagging Killie heavily, it ain't a pursuit you can really carry out without looking like a bit of a tit, I'll keep the "looking like a bit of a tit" posts for other subjects.

Archived