St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Waspie said:

Well done St Mirren. Delighted for Jack Ross and also happy not to have him and his team as potential play-off opponents. I'm sure he'll build on this momentum and have St Mirren challenging at the other end of the table next season. 

5 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

Congratulations St Mirren.

4 hours ago, albundy said:

Congrats to the buddies, glad to see you staying up. Some finish given state you were in at Christmas.

4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Fair play to St Mirren for turning around the runaway train.

3 hours ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

St Mirren will definitely win the league next season.

3 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

Fair fucks Saints. Remember when in the top league you'd always survive by the skin of your teeth? Well did it again and then some. Ruined my thread (again) but such is.

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Amazing turnaround.

3 hours ago, sonsism said:

Congrats Saints! Buzzing for Jack Ross.

Ran out of greenies lads. Please accept one on tick :)

Remember when Morton got their equaliser in Paisley on Hogmanay and their fans sang "The skunks are going down?".

That went well.

To be fair I'm pretty sure 90% of Saints fans at that point would've been in agreement.

28 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

To be fair I'm pretty sure 90% of Saints fans at that point would've been in agreement.

It was impossible to argue with them - but now that we're safe I'm enjoying bringing it up :)

Hats off ,Gold Star and big smiley face for Jack Ross and his team he put together after Christmas ......a did think that yous would go down or at least play offs for most of this season

Brilliant effort from St Mirren. Have to say that I'm delighted for Jack Ross. he was a brilliant player for us and a really decent guy. You'll be challenging at the top next year. 

9 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

VirginTon and TetraGammonFlaps  are most conspicuous by their absence.

I thought you'd have been banned. It must be ok for fellow skunk fans to joke about people's disabilities.

What are you going to do for an encore? A pun about some kid in a wheelchair, you fucking lowlife!

2 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

I thought you'd have been banned. It must be ok for fellow skunk fans to joke about people's disabilities.

What are you going to do for an encore? A pun about some kid in a wheelchair, you fucking lowlife!

Run out of material? Nothing going your way lately? Need something to level at people as one final hurrah?

Why not try going indignant? 

Indignant - the final throw of the dice when you've made a c**t of yourself.

14 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Run out of material? Nothing going your way lately? Need something to level at people as one final hurrah?

Why not try going indignant? 

Indignant - the final throw of the dice when you've made a c**t of yourself.

No condemnation of a fellow skunk's mocking of a person's disability.  You must condone it then.

Just now, Tetragrammaton said:

No condemnation of a fellow skunk's mocking of a person's disability.  You must condone it then.

How on earth can I possibly condemn something I didn't see and don't have any prior knowledge of? Other than your Helen Lovejoy 'won't somebody please think of the children' style meltdown, I've got literally no idea what you're on about.

You're a gibbering wreck! :lol:

Archived