St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Tetra going with the fishing angle now that he's made an utter c**t of it. This is a tactic that always works.

I said back in January that I  thought the skunks would escape relegation. What a mug you are! :lol:

As our chums from our time in the SPL would tell you, starting a thread about our impending relegation is the worst thing you can do.

Far better to start one saying we're definitely staying up.

St Mirren will definitely win the league next season.

Fair fucks Saints. Remember when in the top league you'd always survive by the skin of your teeth? Well did it again and then some. Ruined my thread (again) but such is.

Remember when Morton got their equaliser in Paisley on Hogmanay and their fans sang "The skunks are going down?".

That went well.

Well done Saints, it would have been a travesty to see my favourites for the Championship next season plying their trade in League 1.

Congratulations to St mirren. A truly remarkable 2nd half of the season.

It shows how dead and buried they were that they've done as well as they have and still only survived the playoffs by the skin of their teeth.

Looks like my next wage will have £50 coming out of it for a good cause. Hopefully I can get a hit man that cheaply to take out Jack Ross.

Oh I suppose I'll donate £50 to Div's charity of choice as well.

56 minutes ago, Stu said:

Remember when Morton got their equaliser in Paisley on Hogmanay and their fans sang "The skunks are going down?".

That went well.

Like St Mirren fans wouldn't do the same if it was the other way around :rolleyes:

Archived