St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

We all know you are a closet Buddie. Time for you to man up and come out. You spend more time on here than at Crappielow so find the courage and declare your true allegiance so you can be one of the good guys when normal service resumes next year and the Ten slide back into obscurity. The new strips will be out soon and I am sure we have an XXXL that will fit you. #normalserviceresuming

You're struggling with the concept of question and answer bankie. Hardly surprising, but I'll give you a second chance. 

Who would you prefer to play in the playoffs? Airdrieonians, Brechin or East Fife?

7 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

You're struggling with the concept of question and answer bankie. Hardly surprising, but I'll give you a second chance. 

Who would you prefer to play in the playoffs? Airdrieonians, Brechin or East Fife?

And you are struggling with the concept that everyone thinks you are a sad bore. Take the hint :) .

8 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

1 minute ago, NorthBank said:

And you are struggling with the concept that everyone thinks you are a sad bore. Take the hint :) .

Thanks for the proof!

1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

Regarding the renaming of this site, I propose: Panda & Bovril, in honour of St Mirren's renaissance; or Pie & Minter which sums up Morton's season perfectly.

Getting to the league cup semi final at Hampden and getting a playoff spot. Aye, what a minter that is. 

Well done St Mirren. Delighted for Jack Ross and also happy not to have him and his team as potential play-off opponents. I'm sure he'll build on this momentum and have St Mirren challenging at the other end of the table next season. 

7 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Once again it's a huge get it roon ye ya monumental fuckwit, you of all the trolls deserve to be given the treatment that a roaster deserves.:lol:

Archived