St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got to laugh at Morton fans calling us spoonburners

I work in Greenock and the place is full of junkies in the town centre

Quite sad actually

They just repeat the same tired old shite over and over thinking thinking they're being funny. Lowest of the low.

They just repeat the same tired old shite over and over thinking thinking they're being funny. Lowest of the low.

The worst one is that Viking clown. 'Thanks for playing' then a picture from Masterchef.  

Should have been put down at birth!

52 minutes ago, ftk said:

The worst one is that Viking clown. 'Thanks for playing' then a picture from Masterchef.  

In his defense, at least it's mostly his own patter. Plus in his rare moments where he's not trying to wind folk up (like earlier on this page), he's clearly a good poster.

It's the roasters like Purple Monkey and Tetra who hover about spouting stuff that he's been posting for years that deserve the majority of scorn.

I await Tetra now coming out with an insightful nugget like 'you shouldn't talk about yourself like that' or something equally pertinent.

Absolutely furious cretins.

1491863664414.jpg

On 10/04/2017 at 15:15, virginton said:

Erm no they don't. Playing the top four sides away from home in this division is far more difficult than playing them at home; Dundee United, ourselves and to a far lesser extent Falkirk and Hibs enjoy better records playing at home than away. Dundee United have lost half of their league away matches this season. Raith have two of the top four (1 home, 1 away) with two six-pointers and so have the easiest run-in; Ayr have three of the top four (crucially however, two of those are at home and only one away) and a six-pointer; Saint Mirren have a game in hand but play all four of the top four away from home, with one home game left that you probably have to win to stand any chance of staying up.

You ok mate?

58ed3a73ab018_JackRoss.jpg.2265dc83356dbfa82d76898cbbc0ae63.jpg

Get your gums around ma plums!!!

1 hour ago, sydney said:

Really pleased to see Jack Ross doing a fantastic job at Saints. Think you're scrap next season might be at the other end of the league. 

Indeed. I recall a tear stained rant by a St Mirren fan on here early in Jack's time about how he had relegated Alloa and was now doing the same in Paisley. Showed a total lack of awareness of what happened at Alloa and also of the mess he inherited at St Mirren. He was absolutely brilliant for Alloa and was a massive loss to us. Had we been able to keep him I very much doubt that Livingston would have won League 1. I always expected him to keep St Mirren up and he will be aiming to really kick on next season. Really hope that St Mirren finish the job now as I really don't fancy the prospect of meeting them in the play-offs. 

Archived