St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 3/1/2017 at 13:26, virginton said:

Erm, you were saying the same thing after recording "two wins in a row!!!" back in December champ. It is now March, you're still marooned to the bottom and are trying to dine out on your only other league win of the campaign.

Just let that sink in.

On 3/2/2017 at 10:03, NorthBank said:

FFS champ. alternative facts indeed! That thread from December was about JR bringing in U20 players to replace the shitfest of Rae's creation and has nothing to do with the 10 new signings in January that I was referring to. Do keep up Champ as you seem to have all the time in the world to explore St Mirren forums. You lose.

No, I think you'll find that "you lose": to a gubbins outfit that had failed to win in their last fifteen league games, in a run stretching back to October 29th. The gift that just keeps on giving. 

Back in your box then. 

Gavin-Gunning-profile-large-e1473948670792_300x450_acf_cropped.jpg

If it comes down to the last game of the season to see who takes the drop St Mirren are away to possible champs Hibs, Ayr are away to Raith Rovers who could have nothing to play for by then and Dumbarton are at home to Falkirk who could be resting players for the promotion playoff's 

St Mirren currently 5 pts behind 9th and 10 games to play.

Their last 5 are brutal as they play all the top 4 away :o and I'd imagine 1 of these will relegate them.

April 11 Morton (A) SCENES!!!!!!!! *

April 15 Falkirk (A)

April 22 Dundee Utd (A)

April 29 Raith (H)

May 6 Hibs (A)

*p&b would be like Feb 14 2012 again

1 hour ago, virginton said:

The P and B servers will lie in broken, tear-drenched shards if they get relegated at Cappielow. There would be no site ever again.

Unquestionably worth it though. 

Unquestionably.

It's a shockingly bad site.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

St Mirren currently 5 pts behind 9th and 10 games to play.

Their last 5 are brutal as they play all the top 4 away :o and I'd imagine 1 of these will relegate them.

April 11 Morton (A) SCENES!!!!!!!! *

April 15 Falkirk (A)

April 22 Dundee Utd (A)

April 29 Raith (H)

May 6 Hibs (A)

*p&b would be like Feb 14 2012 again

This relies on Ayr being a competent football side, or teams like Falkirk on Saturday rolling over to do the right thing. 

16 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Why are you here then?

w h o o o o s s h h . . . . . . . 

ETA   -   still a crap site tho. At least, until "Pie And MORTON Day" comes around, as it surely will.

8 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

w h o o o o s s h h . . . . . . . 

ETA   -   still a crap site tho. At least, until "Pie And MORTON Day" comes around, as it surely will.

You have the worst signature I have ever seen. Truly, truly awful.

Archived