St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, virginton said:

Erm no: I simply googled 'Tony Fitzpatrick fab four' and the craven stupidity of your fanbase showed up on page 1 of the search results, as expected. 

Your response there reminds me of something. Can't think what...

Wait... got it!

qMIfwxp.png

30 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Your response there reminds me of something. Can't think what...

Wait... got it!

qMIfwxp.png

Trawling through old threads to find comments about trawling through old threads... :P

6 hours ago, virginton said:

You were fapping yourselves into a mess over the players you had then: 

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42220-we-have-something-very-special/

Only to concede a devastating, last-minute equaliser against a ten-man Morton side to close out the year and then win a single league match in the months of January and February. Saint Mirren were six points adrift in the middle of December: you're now eight points adrift. 

Thanks for playing anyway. 

1portillo_2652490b.jpg

What a fucking plum.

Choo Choo.

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 20:25, Billy Jean King said:

___ they mention that broken down engines are sent to the smelters yard.gif

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 06:16, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Shit you lot woulda sacrificed yer dugs, Grimbo style, for a shot at the play offs a coupla months ago. I doubt happily covers it.

I don't think there will be seethe... just disappointment. Massive disappointment. I'll direct my seethe at Ayr United for fucking it up

cho.......ch.....o......o

Meh. Not fussed about last night's result. The one thing we have in common this year is we are both looking at the teams ahead of us in the league. We've an outside chance of winning the league and your result helped in that regard. You have an outside chance of catching two teams who have both managed to go months on end without a win and still be clear of you.

18 hours ago, virginton said:

You were fapping yourselves into a mess over the players you had then: 

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42220-we-have-something-very-special/

Only to concede a devastating, last-minute equaliser against a ten-man Morton side to close out the year and then win a single league match in the months of January and February. Saint Mirren were six points adrift in the middle of December: you're now eight points adrift. 

Thanks for playing anyway. 

1portillo_2652490b.jpg

FFS champ. alternative facts indeed! That thread from December was about JR bringing in U20 players to replace the shitfest of Rae's creation and has nothing to do with the 10 new signings in January that I was referring to. Do keep up Champ as you seem to have all the time in the world to explore St Mirren forums. You lose.

7 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

You have an outside chance of catching two teams who have both managed to go months on end without a win and still be clear of you.

We've still a long way to go but we're literally a different side to the one that was so poor in the first half of the season.

Of the 11 players that started the first game of the season against Morton, only 3 started last night, and one of them was Gary Irvine who only played because Eckersley was injured.

On 3/2/2017 at 16:28, Div said:

We've still a long way to go but we're literally a different side to the one that was so poor in the first half of the season.

Of the 11 players that started the first game of the season against Morton, only 3 started last night, and one of them was Gary Irvine who only played because Eckersley was injured.

You have without doubt the best Manager in Scotland with the exception of BR..If anyone says different they are wrong

Archived