St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5 February 2017 at 23:17, djchapsticks said:

Indeed.

The baws thing is extraordinarily creepy, though. I'll give him his dues, it takes some doing to be the strangest cunt in a fan base where at least two members routinely stalk other members on and offline (allegedly).

tbh, I think it's yet another alias for the older, creepier half of the two you mention. The posting style is the same, and the fascination with male bodies, their bits and their workings is a common theme with him.

Just imagine his reality though - trussed up in a straitjacket, frantically stabbing away at his keyboard with a bingo dabber attached to a headband as he scours the web for pics of animals with big baws.......

Bless.

With every passing week St Mirren fans are nearing full blown heads gone. Just in the last week we've had suggestions of complaining about a relegation rival for fielding an ineligible player, elvis is getting pissed off at the mere sight of Michael Portillo and kanyewestbank is floundering around threads saying "aye but our crowds are better than yours". Desperation has well and truly set in. I feel slightly for folk like djchapsticks and Coventry Saint who have taken the season pretty well and seem like normal human beings, but some of the dribbling mess' on twitter and here make it extremely difficult not to point and laugh.

I reckon defeat to Ayr and we'll see a resignation post from someone.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

With every passing week St Mirren fans are nearing full blown heads gone. Just in the last week we've had suggestions of complaining about a relegation rival for fielding an ineligible player, elvis is getting pissed off at the mere sight of Michael Portillo and kanyewestbank is floundering around threads saying "aye but our crowds are better than yours". Desperation has well and truly set in. I feel slightly for folk like djchapsticks and Coventry Saint who have taken the season pretty well and seem like normal human beings, but some of the dribbling mess' on twitter and here make it extremely difficult not to point and laugh.

I reckon defeat to Ayr and we'll see a resignation post from someone.

I realise looking at other clubs' forums is a bit sad, but purely for Heads Gone potential I've been taking the occasional glance at Black & White Army. There seems to be a routine bump of a TTG Jack Ross thread from Topcat (who going by his equally tedious and sanctimonious posting style I assume is Lex from P&B), a new thread started each week in response saying keep the faith, we can still finish 8th or words to that effect (which is considerably more mental than Lex wanting Ross sacked already) while Div has snapped and created a Sin Bin purely to move Shull and Stuart Dickson out the road for a while. Great entertainment.

8 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I realise looking at other clubs' forums is a bit sad, but purely for Heads Gone potential I've been taking the occasional glance at Black & White Army. There seems to be a routine bump of a TTG Jack Ross thread from Topcat (who going by his equally tedious and sanctimonious posting style I assume is Lex from P&B), a new thread started each week in response saying keep the faith, we can still finish 8th or words to that effect (which is considerably more mental than Lex wanting Ross sacked already) while Div has snapped and created a Sin Bin purely to move Shull and Stuart Dickson out the road for a while. Great entertainment.

It's a fairly honking place at the minute; I've all but stopped posting. Obviously as a club we've never been in this situation before, so multiply that by INTERNET and you've got a recipe for a complete collective meltdown. The Sin Bin thing is just plain weird, too. Obviously a roaster is a roaster, and they're always irritating, but you can't just wipe opposing opinions off a forum. (Admittedly Stuart Dickson is a different species altogether, but he just needed banning - of course, a  certain webmaster needs to keep those clicks coming in for the banner ads to tick over. Like it or not, less Dickson means fewer clicks).

TopCat is indeed Lex - that's some excellent deduction on your part there :lol: I actually used to think he was an ok poster, (though I admit I never realised quite how much of a cunt he made of himself on other teams' threads on here) but his head has well and truly gone over Jack Ross' appointment. 

All in all, it's a bit of a shitshow. (Much like St Mirren's season, lol, thanks for playing, gutted for you, verge of tears, etc).

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

It's a fairly honking place at the minute; I've all but stopped posting. Obviously as a club we've never been in this situation before, so multiply that by INTERNET and you've got a recipe for a complete collective meltdown. The Sin Bin thing is just plain weird, too. Obviously a roaster is a roaster, and they're always irritating, but you can't just wipe opposing opinions off a forum. (Admittedly Stuart Dickson is a different species altogether, but he just needed banning - of course, a  certain webmaster needs to keep those clicks coming in for the banner ads to tick over. Like it or not, less Dickson means fewer clicks).

TopCat is indeed Lex - that's some excellent deduction on your part there :lol: I actually used to think he was an ok poster, (though I admit I never realised quite how much of a cunt he made of himself on other teams' threads on here) but his head has well and truly gone over Jack Ross' appointment.

All in all, it's a bit of a shitshow. (Much like St Mirren's season, lol, thanks for playing, gutted for you, verge of tears, etc).

Magnificently put - BWA has gone down hill hand in hand with the team this season. Death spiral all round.

Archived