St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:

Oh dear. Someone is confusing grammar with spelling. So much for your witty retort.

Oh dear!  Grammar, spelling and punctuation sometimes listed separately as if they mean different things, but grammar is widely used to refer to all three under one rubric.

images (48).jpg

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I hate to return to some of the horror of the past few pages - no, really, I do - but is this image saying what I think it says?

This actually happened when St Mirren hired their stadium to Celtic to host some preseason friendlies that clashed with the Commonwealth Games :lol:

19 minutes ago, Tulloch Gorum said:

Tetragrammaton, your pathetic efforts are getting in the way of this thread's proper object of mockery, to wit, St Mirren.  Be a good chap and toddle off, will you?  Or at least photoshop Portillo's face onto the animals or something.  

I know how to noise up the skunks, thanks. 

I think this train could be arriving particularly early. :(

I was thinking about the 2010 League Cup Final over the weekend, and how that was my previous worst experience as a Saints fan. It was like a proper kick to the stones. I don't remember speaking for hours afterwards. Fucking sick.

But at least we were in the top flight and in a cup final. It was just one game, and there was always gonna be a loser, even if we utterly fucking chucked it that day. Four days later we pumped Celtic 4-0 and everything seemed ok(ish) again.

This is different. It's death by a thousand cuts, and it's definitely worse, just because of the level we have managed to grind ourselves down to. I can't spout off the 'it's what the club needs' pish, because we all said that about coming down to the championship. 

Fucking shite.

Mods please. The ball pics must stop. If you are not depicting Portillo on some form of rail transport take it to the appropriate furries forum.

Archived