St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

6 hours ago, TheGoon said:

No, maybe not be as much of a simpleton. 

I got what you were getting at, it just didn't make sense. How is Albion Rovers playing Celtic an opportunity for us? We're not playing Celtic, nor are they playing at SMP.

It was a shit dig. You over-reached. This is why most Morton fans stick to pictures of Portillo, I assume.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I got what you were getting at, it just didn't make sense. How is Albion Rovers playing Celtic an opportunity for us? We're not playing Celtic, nor are they playing at SMP.

It was a shit dig. You over-reached. This is why most Morton fans stick to pictures of Portillo, I assume.

Do  you need this small victory because St Mirren have so few wins this season?

12 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Do  you need this small victory because St Mirren have so few wins this season?

No: I need it because I'm a petty c**t.

Honestly, I embrace having the piss ripped: god knows we deserve it this season. I enjoy a well-delivered insult, regardless of the recipient. Sadly, we tend to just get pictures of Greg Wallace and memes that purplemonkey knocks up in MS paint and then blames on 'facebook'.

Admittedly, we are so bad this season that supporters other than Morton fans have got in on the point-and-laugh session, and that has raised the overall quality considerably.

6 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

No: I need it because I'm a petty c**t.

Honestly, I embrace having the piss ripped: god knows we deserve it this season. I enjoy a well-delivered insult, regardless of the recipient. Sadly, we tend to just get pictures of Greg Wallace and memes that purplemonkey knocks up in MS paint and then blames on 'facebook'.

Admittedly, we are so bad this season that supporters other than Morton fans have got in on the point-and-laugh session, and that has raised the overall quality considerably.

I must have a steady hand if I'm using anything, especially MS paint fs :lol: What is this, 1995? Omnishambles.

23 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I use MSPaint for all my memes.

But I'm fucking good at it

3.PNG

4.PNG

Nice, but could you do one of a skunk at Larbert train station?

You tell me: you're the one who posts them.

[mention=35024]AsimButtHitsASix[/mention] - yeah, ok, I asked for that. [emoji14]

Trying ever-so-hard to convince folk it's the standard of ripping that you're annoyed at. Your level of saltiness would indicate that said memes are engendering precisely the effect desired by the poster.

4 minutes ago, MonEhTon said:

Trying ever-so-hard to convince folk it's the standard of ripping that you're annoyed at. Your level of saltiness would indicate that said memes are engendering precisely the effect desired by the poster.

No, really not. Pointing out that stuff isn't funny isn't the same as being rattled by it.

Take Asim's decimation of Div the other day. Beautifully done, perfectly timed. Scored about 50 reps as a result. Funny is funny; hackneyed and repetitive isn't.

3 minutes ago, kanyewestbank said:

What is it then ? there is no way that abomination is actually part of mortons "stadium" Their supporters would die of shame .Never paid that much attention to the actual architecture of cappielow on previous visits ,too busy trying to avoid injury from a serious fall

Nobody cares. 

17 minutes ago, kanyewestbank said:

What is it then ? there is no way that abomination is actually part of mortons "stadium" Their supporters would die of shame .Never paid that much attention to the actual architecture of cappielow on previous visits ,too busy trying to avoid injury from a serious fall

There's no need for you to worry what it is. You'll not be seeing it, after this season, for quite a while. Unless we draw you in a cup match at fortress Cappielow.

Archived