St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything eventually relegates us, those recent home defeats against Dunfermline and Dumbarton will have played a massive part. We'd be in 8th if we'd won those and I'm  hoping they turn out out to be the low point of our season.

I guess that proves how quickly this league can swing - we just have to try to keep in touch now. Can't see us beating Raith: still no goals from our strikers last night and we will always concede at least a goal, it seems, so until those two things change, we're still in massive amounts of trouble.

Thank f**k they beat a team that wasn't Ayr. Cheers Queens

This express train has obviously been delayed due to a points failure near Dumfries. Hopefully the delay won't be too long

Well done on your first win though Saints

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

If anything eventually relegates us, those recent home defeats against Dunfermline and Dumbarton will have played a massive part. We'd be in 8th if we'd won those and I'm  hoping they turn out out to be the low point of our season.

I guess that proves how quickly this league can swing - we just have to try to keep in touch now. Can't see us beating Raith: still no goals from our strikers last night and we will always concede at least a goal, it seems, so until those two things change, we're still in massive amounts of trouble.

We've barely lain a finger on anyone in weeks now.

Archived