St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

34 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Just because he's under contract doesn't mean he can't leave. Been told a team down in England are very interested! Could be wrong of course.

Well yes, he can leave, but only if the club agrees to sell him and someone wants to buy him.

That's not really the same as the player "abandoning the sinking ship" now is it?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, tonnitus said:

When will the agreed forum name change be taking place?

The agreement is that I will change the name of the website for a day if St.Mirren are relegated. And I need to buy a Morton top and post a picture of me wearing it on the Twitter page.

I guess I'd leave the decision on which day that happened up to Port Ton to decide, it's his bet.

1 hour ago, Div said:

The agreement is that I will change the name of the website for a day if St.Mirren are relegated. And I need to buy a Morton top and post a picture of me wearing it on the Twitter page.

I guess I'd leave the decision on which day that happened up to Port Ton to decide, it's his bet.

First day of the 2017/18 season. Will go well with the unveiling of the Championship Winners flag at Cappielow on the same day

Guest Back Post Misses

St. Mirren are certainly not the worst team to come to TFS this season. They were certainly better than Morton who parked the bus.

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

St. Mirren are certainly not the worst team to come to TFS this season. They were certainly better than Morton who parked the bus.

TBF I was told from various Hibs fan mates that we were the most anti football team to rock up at ER ever!!!!!

I may have lost a few when I said "deal with it" 8)

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

TBF I was told from various Hibs fan mates that we were the most anti football team to rock up at ER ever!!!!!

I may have lost a few when I said "deal with it" 8)

You've never actually said that IRL or you're a bigger loser than I thought.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Tbf, apart from St Mirren, Falkirk are the worst side I've seen play at Cappielow this season. We weren't at our best at Falkirk but stil came away with a point, quite pleasing. 

30 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Tbf, apart from St Mirren, Falkirk are the worst side I've seen play at Cappielow this season. We weren't at our best at Falkirk but stil came away with a point, quite pleasing. 

I'd say either Cappielow or Dumfries were Falkirks worst performances of the season.

Wouldn't surprise me that we were the worst side at your bit. We were honking that day, still came away with a point though, quite pleasing

Had no idea how badly St Mirren were doing until just there.

FOUR POINTS?

Brechin City, who went down almost a decade ago with 17pts, had more than that by this stage.

18 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

There will probably be a bit of a fire sale in January if the situation is still as desperate by then. Club will be taking a massive unaccounted loss in finances through relegation.

Probably a clear-out, yes, but it's nothing that we don't all think needs to happen anyway. I know we've talked before about the Dundee offer for Mallan. We've been mis-using him as one of a midfield two: he's still a decent player but has been gash for us now and needs a move. I suspect £50k would do it.

I actually gave up on Saturday and do believe we'll go down now. Not because I was expecting to get anything from Falkirk, necessarily, but to chuck the game like that, and having a man sent off in that way, is proper 'heads gone' behaviour.

Fuxake.

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Had no idea how badly St Mirren were doing until just there.

FOUR POINTS?

Brechin City, who went down almost a decade ago with 17pts, had more than that by this stage.

:lol:

Seems generations ago now when Lex gave it big licks in the Premiership forum every week.

Poor lad must be suicidal. 

Probably a clear-out, yes, but it's nothing that we don't all think needs to happen anyway. I know we've talked before about the Dundee offer for Mallan. We've been mis-using him as one of a midfield two: he's still a decent player but has been gash for us now and needs a move. I suspect £50k would do it.

I actually gave up on Saturday and do believe we'll go down now. Not because I was expecting to get anything from Falkirk, necessarily, but to chuck the game like that, and having a man sent off in that way, is proper 'heads gone' behaviour.

Fuxake.

I think that's a bit unfair, we looked like a team on Saturday. Even when down to 10 men we created a few opportunities. If anything Saturday gave me hope that we can make it out of this. We aren't going to have a man sent off each week, hopefully, so if Jack Ross can get them up for it again then we will get results.

£50k would be embarrassing for Mallan. No chance. He was our best player on Saturday. Naismith who has had a poor start has been a far better player for us recently. Magennis and McAllister look real good young players. Saturday aside I think Baird is a good young defender. I think there is hope for us this season, we need to start picking up points soon.

Archived