New badge for Ayr

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd feel scared mate...I've known you for about 20 years and didn't make the connection between your twitter handle and your p&b handle until recently :lol:

I'm more upset he hasn't requested to follow me actually. Christ you've known me for about 20 years?

I'm more upset he hasn't requested to follow me actually. Christ you've known me for about 20 years?

All about them follower numbers!

Aye, might be exaggerating a wee bit with 20 years, but it's been a long time lol, what year would you have started at Forehill?

Guest honestrae95

Negative. I follow Cowden fans on twitter that you attempt to be funny with, Ander.

Resorting to stalking someone on social media, in an attempt to get more ammunition against another poster, is when you know you've lost the battle.

It's also incredibly weird.

Resorting to stalking someone on social media, in an attempt to get more ammunition against another poster, is when you know you've lost the battle.

It's also incredibly weird.

Did you not read what I said you thick f**k? I follow cowdenbeath fans on twitter. Their conversation with this utter cretin was in my newsfeed, you not aware as to how twitter works nah?

Archived