The Buddies v Morton 20;11;15

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reid's clearance was dangerous play. Not sure if penalty or indirect free kick on the line! But surely has to be a foul, he's denied a goalscoring opportunity and should probably have been sent off as well.

A couple of Paisley sweetie wives going mental at Barr on Twitter. Apparently he "knew exactly what he was doing" and "he knew there was always kids in that section". Aye, no bother loves.

Astonishing ineptitude from the ref last night (same one that was taking pelters from Dundee United mid week?). Quite a lot of decisions to debate, but Agnews elbow was so obviously a red and right in front of him. Moronic officiating.

Oh well, I hope Samuel was offside. Pleasing.

CUUkGclXAAAk8dp.jpg

If someone could photoshop Bobby Barr with a McGhee's and tweet it to her then there's a greenie in it for you.

On the McCluskey thing, looked to me like Langfield caught the back of the knee, which is why he went down after he passed. Thought that was a penalty. But I also thought St. Mirren should have had one really soon after. Kilday went in kind of wild, definitely caught the man who stayed on his feet, and he lost the advantage allowing Kilday to get it and hoof it.

I'm not sure why you thought tales of the bumpkin live-in in Fife would have any relevance to a proper derby thread. So I'll just file it under 'diddy scrambling for relevance' instead.

See if you put as much effort into finding a job as you do trying to be funny on here, you might reduce your chances of being an odd smelling, creepy student in your forties.

See if you put as much effort into finding a job as you do trying to be funny on here, you might reduce your chances of being an odd smelling, creepy student in your forties.

Can you imagine the job interview;

Q What is your greatest achievement ----A 60,000 insult ridden posts on Pie and Bovril

Q Tell me about a time when you made a mistake ----A Word salad

Q You need give a specific answer--A scrambling for relevance

Q You won't get far like that. ---A verge of tears

Q I think that this interview is over---A sobbing uncontrollably

Q This has been an absolute disaster for you Brick, Idiot found ---A its all Jim Duffy's fault,

Not sure that a perma-raging, middle-aged loser like yourself is in the position to deliver credible personal development lectures. In fact, nope, that's definitely not the case. Back in your box then.

Thanks for playing anyway though.

Not sure that a perma-raging, middle-aged loser like yourself is in the position to deliver credible personal development lectures. In fact, nope, that's definitely not the case. Back in your box then.

Thanks for playing anyway though.

EXTRA! EXTRA!

Perma-student in mid twenties calls successful, slightly older gentleman a loser from his w**k sock covered bedroom in his Mum's house.

READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Archived