Parma Violets

Title  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like them. It's obvious that those who don't like them are the tinkiest of minks who fear the delightful fragrance as they abhor all pleasant scents due to having a phobia of general cleanliness and hygene

Refreshers, Love Hearts, Swizzels lollipops = good

Parma Violets = shite

Interestingly, if you enjoy Parma Violets then there is a %100 chance that you are a nonce.

Mozza told me that kids hate Parma Violets. Ergo those who like them are 100% not a nonce, whereas those who don't like them clearly enjoy the types of confectionary more likely to attract children

Parma violets, cherry lips ( the soap flavoured ones) fisherman's friends, hoarhound rock, liquorice. Old folk are fucking reprobates when it comes to sweets.

Would happily eat any of those tbh.

I like them. It's obvious that those who don't like them are the tinkiest of minks who fear the delightful fragrance as they abhor all pleasant scents due to having a phobia of general cleanliness and hygene

Chanel No.5 is a delightful fragrance. It doesn't mean I want to shove it in my mouth you parma violet liking deviant

Chanel No.5 is a delightful fragrance. It doesn't mean I want to shove it in my mouth you parma violet liking deviant

I stand wiping us as well. My toilet roll is not put on the holder (it sits on top of the holder or on top of the cistern). But I don't pish in the shower.

I stand wiping us as well. My toilet roll is not put on the holder (it sits on top of the holder or on top of the cistern). But I don't pish in the shower.

Just answer the following to complete the set

Salt and Vinegar or salt and sauce?

Lorne or square or slice?

Roasted or Toasted Cheese?

If you answer all three incorrectly you are actually Hitler in the flesh

People who like Parma Violets call french toast eggy dip dip.

I call it French Toast.

Just answer the following to complete the set

Salt and Vinegar or salt and sauce?

Lorne or square or slice?

Roasted or Toasted Cheese?

If you answer all three incorrectly you are actually Hitler in the flesh

Salt and vinegar.

Square.

Toasted.

39 votes yes so far. Is this just the same person with all their aliases?

Is this public view vote. These chunt should maimed & shamed.

I am one of the Yes voters.

Archived