Parma Violets

Title  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the recent event of Halloween I have been able to secure several low cost tubs of sweets. Contained in these sweets are Parma Violets, which is a shame because Parma Violets are vile, and I have no interest in eating them. Do you like Parma Violets?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the recent event of Halloween I have been able to secure several low cost tubs of sweets. Contained in these sweets are Parma Violets, which is a shame because Parma Violets are vile, and I have no interest in eating them. Do you like Parma Violets?

This thread is right up my street or tedious as it will be now called.

I never understood them either, ate them likes but aye tasted shite. Like perfume in the mouth.

Had to suck on a couple of black jacks to get rid of the taste.

Grimbo

OD'ed on them, love hearts and drumstick lollies in work today - one of the bosses had bought a fuckton of those Swizzles multipack things from the pound shop for Halloween and hardly any weans had come round his bit, so he'd brought them in today for us to dispose of.

They are the work of the devil himself. Only he could have come up with something as foul and as hideous as forcing unsuspecting children to eat something that tastes like the inside of a perfume bottle.

They taste as if they came from my grandma's handbag. This is even worse as both my grandmas have been dead for 20 years.

Any c**t that ACTUALLY likes them is most likely the type of person that drowns entire litters of puppies in the river.

Archived