Scottish Cup attendances...........................

Parkgatequeens

2 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

According to today's Scotland on Sunday:

Annan v East Stirlingshire

Arbroath v Stirling Uni

Banks o'Dee v Formartine Utd

Berwick Rangers v Hawick Royal Albert

Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic v Cove Rangers

Brora Rangers v Clyde

Buckie Thistle v Gretna 2008

Cowdenbeath v East Kilbride

Cumbernauld Colts v Forres Mechanics

Edinburgh City v Forfar Athletic

Gala Fairydean Rovers v Elgin City

Huntly v Spartans

Preston Athletic v Montrose

Wick Academy v Whitehill Welfare

There was over 900 at the stirling albion game yesterday 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Shite shite shite crowd at Gayf, 421 and no 412 though ;) felt like a pre season friendly and I don't think they actually have any fans, what crowds do Stirling Uni get in the LL?

Not sure but they play at the Falkirk Stadium now so it'll be the absolute bare minimum.

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Shite shite shite crowd at Gayf, 421 and no 412 though ;) felt like a pre season friendly and I don't think they actually have any fans, what crowds do Stirling Uni get in the LL?

I was at their game with Spartans at the start of the season on a Friday night crowd was around 100, out of that 20 or so Spartans fans and officials, probably the same for neutrals and quite a few Shire fans and players!

Edited to add also seen them away to the Shire and there wasn't much noise when they equalised think they just had a few folk there.

On 10/26/2016 at 15:59, The_Judge said:

I'd have said there were definitely more at the Cowdenbeath - EK match than 286.... :o

Nah that would have been right I guessed 290. It wasn't on our season ticket and after 2 successive home defeats a lot of season ticket holders wern't there. You can always tell when the crowd is poor when there is hardly anyone on the terrace. Plenty of empty spaces in the home stand as well.

Why ?

Whats wrong with Westfield

Well for Starters it's in Falkirk not Stirling and it does put off students from attending matches.

As well as the fact that you want to have a ground of your own and not be nomads and play in any random ground.

Archived