Killie v Motherwell

Some of the killie fans booing was St Mirren esc which was hilarious especially the great tackle on Higgy and some of the most obvious bookings you'll ever see. Although it would be interesting to see what actually happened with the Magennis booking all I seen was two killie players vs one at the back I've no idea why madden gave a foul on that one?

I'm quite happy to admit it was a pretty jammy win a draw would have been a fairer result. There wasn't a great deal of chances in the match and the better ones did fall to Killie before the goal. And on the goal I've just watched the highlights it was a fantastic finish by Moult - just pure instinct his goals may just keep us up.

That's two games in a row we've finished strongly and the likes of Johnson, law and Robinson were much improved since the last time I saw them. I'll finish by declaring my man love for big Kieran Kennedy - what a player what a man

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy enough game on the eye without being very exciting. I thought the ref was crap but wouldn't blame that at all.

I felt we were slightly the better side, so the loss felt harsh especially with the goal coming late.

Still signs of encouragement in the way we played. Couple of hard games coming up now.

Haha how can anyone say the Mckenzie booking wasn't deserved. Clearly hauled back Ripley as he tried to distribute the ball quickly.

Thought a draw was a fair result but taking the 3pts was most satisfying.

Bobby Madden was shite throughout but I thought he got all the bookings correct.

That's two games in a row we've finished strongly and the likes of Johnson, law and Robinson were much improved since the last time I saw them. I'll finish by declaring my man love for big Kieran Kennedy - what a player what a man

Kennedy's been a rock at the back since he came in, one of Baraclough's better signings this summer along with Louis Moult,

Also it's interesting to note after yesterday's clean sheet, we now currently have the joint third best defensive record in the league. Yet, down the other end only Partick Thistle have scored less goals than us. So it's easy to see where the problems lie.

Some promising signs so far under Mcghee, we were knocking it about quite well at times yesterday and kept getting ourselves into good areas but sadly all too often our final ball/pass let us down. Which shouldn't really be the case when you have the likes of Ainsworth, McDonald, Johnson, Pearson etc. who all possess the quality to do better.

Wasn't overly confident against Inverness, we won.

Didn't think we stood much of a chance at Dens, we won.

Now we seem to be improving you have to feel Motherwell at home should see us get 3 points, we'll lose. It's the Killie way.

The Killie way right enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

The Magennis booking was for a fairly obvious dive.

Yep it was. I need to see it again - but I thought Robinson may have been lucky as it looked to me like he stuck the head on the Killie boy after he was rugby tackled over at the touchline. I am also keen to see what Ainsworth did that led to the fight he got booked for. I'm sure we'll see it on the superb BBC package tonight :rolleyes:

Wasn't overly confident against Inverness, we won.

Didn't think we stood much of a chance at Dens, we won.

Now we seem to be improving you have to feel Motherwell at home should see us get 3 points, we'll lose. It's the Killie way.

Indeed. I've steered clear of match threads since my not posting appeared to coincide with an upturn in form. That superstition doesn't appear to work any more, so...

Yep it was. I need to see it again - but I thought Robinson may have been lucky as it looked to me like he stuck the head on the Killie boy after he was rugby tackled over at the touchline. I am also keen to see what Ainsworth did that led to the fight he got booked for. I'm sure we'll see it on the superb BBC package tonight :rolleyes:

I thought it was a reaction to his being held back on the side line that the ref didn't give.

Story always the same: Get some confidence by winning a couple games then mess up against a team we should be getting something from.

Maybe that is because Killie have become a team that have little right to EXPECT to get points from many if any teams......

Fucking hate Mark McGhee but 2 positive results in last two games. Can't argue with that

Yip, can't argue with that. There's a long way to go but the last two matches have been a small step in the right direction.

Archived