5alkirk vs St Mirren

Apparently the same ref that sent off Conlan harshly against Morton earlier this season - and chopped off what even neutrals thought was a perfectly good goal.

Swings and swings.

Ooft - hope Tesco are watching out for unusual purchases of tinfoil, scissors or painkillers this evening.

Yes, they're all out to get you. Only officials are responsible for your routine swordings and battle to avoid League One football next season.

post-11540-14463119564286_thumb.jpg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooft - hope Tesco are watching out for unusual purchases of tinfoil, scissors or painkillers this evening.

Yes, they're all out to get you. Only officials are responsible for your routine swordings and battle to avoid League One football next season.

attachicon.gif1446311842391.jpg

Not all of them, but this guy appears to have made a couple of mistakes which have gone against us.

Giving a player a straight red for handball outside the box, that even Falkirk fans don't think was even a foul, seems a tad unusual.

First half - pish

Second half - better with wingers on

Referee - a complete disgrace. Without doubt the worst refereeing performance I have seen in a long, long time. Every single corner we had there was at least of our players getting held. Falkirk should've had a penalty in the first half as well when Goodwin pushed Baird. Near the end of the game he had the temerity to tell the players to keep their hands down at a corner they were at it all game and he done f**k all about it. Unbelievable. Ref should be hammered for his performance.

First red card has to be a joke. Worst decision all game, and there were a lot of contenders. Second red card was fair enough, And I thought Webster was lucky to get off getting a red. I don't blame the players for losing it because the ref was a cheat. Couldn't be arsed counting out the 10 yards for a wall at a free kick either. Murray should come out and detail exactly how abysmal the referee was. None of this we should've done better pish etc. we know that already.

We deserved to get beat but I hope the ref has a shite life for as long as he has left.

Not all of them, but this guy appears to have made a couple of mistakes which have gone against us.

Giving a player a straight red for handball outside the box, that even Falkirk fans don't think was even a foul, seems a tad unusual.

Hard to tell given that you're the perma-raging mess who has accused just about every Scottish official of 'conspiring' to send your piss-poor football team down to its natural place.

Helicopters over the Erskine Bridge needed as well IMO.

Let me cheer you up it didn't even hit his hand.

The game was done by then anyway.

It did hit his hand..main stand view

A harsh sending off tho, yellow would suffice but where's the comedy in that.

I said 20 mins in, there's a red card in this game, tho the red cards weren't for what I expected.

First half - pish

Second half - better with wingers on

Referee - a complete disgrace. Without doubt the worst refereeing performance I have seen in a long, long time. Every single corner we had there was at least of our players getting held. Falkirk should've had a penalty in the first half as well when Goodwin pushed Baird. Near the end of the game he had the temerity to tell the players to keep their hands down at a corner they were at it all game and he done f**k all about it. Unbelievable. Ref should be hammered for his performance.

First red card has to be a joke. Worst decision all game, and there were a lot of contenders. Second red card was fair enough, And I thought Webster was lucky to get off getting a red. I don't blame the players for losing it because the ref was a cheat. Couldn't be arsed counting out the 10 yards for a wall at a free kick either. Murray should come out and detail exactly how abysmal the referee was. None of this we should've done better pish etc. we know that already.

We deserved to get beat but I hope the ref has a shite life for as long as he has left.

Well, you're taking a regulation league defeat to a bigger team well. You were 2-0 down by the sending off and hadn't tested our keeper...or did that fact escape you whilst watching through your bitter salty tears?

The first red was harsh but it's nonsense to say he was a cheat. The only cheat on the park was Thompson who was jumping into players and throwing himself to the ground all first half.

St Mirren were fucking awful in the final third, and ropey defensively. Easy win.

Wasn't at the game but by sounds of open all mics you had 11 players on the park and lost 2 goals without really threatening our goal.

Lose a man to a harsh red card and use that for an excuse of losing the game despite doing next to nothing with 11.

14 point gap between the teams says it all not a harsh red card.

Wasn't at the game but by sounds of open all mics you had 11 players on the park and lost 2 goals without really threatening our goal.

Lose a man to a harsh red card and use that for an excuse of losing the game despite doing next to nothing with 11.

14 point gap between the teams says it all not a harsh red card.

Fair point.

Teams never come back from 2-0 down.

Well, you're taking a regulation league defeat to a bigger team well. You were 2-0 down by the sending off and hadn't tested our keeper...or did that fact escape you whilst watching through your bitter salty tears?

The first red was harsh but it's nonsense to say he was a cheat. The only cheat on the park was Thompson who was jumping into players and throwing himself to the ground all first half.

St Mirren were fucking awful in the final third, and ropey defensively. Easy win.

I said we deserved to lose. There is no sour grapes about the defeat. There is however a lot of bitterness towards the referee for what was a shambolic performance. We should've had a penalty in the second half, Falkirk should've had one in the first half. We were lucky not to have another man sent off.

He made so many errors today - more than our team. I'm not blaming the ref for our defeat but I'm blaming him for being a cheat without doubt.

I said we deserved to lose. There is no sour grapes about the defeat. There is however a lot of bitterness towards the referee for what was a shambolic performance. We should've had a penalty in the second half, Falkirk should've had one in the first half. We were lucky not to have another man sent off.

He made so many errors today - more than our team. I'm not blaming the ref for our defeat but I'm blaming him for being a cheat without doubt.

Surely if he's making multiple errors both ways then he's just incompetent, not a cheat?

Good goals from sibbald and Baird in the first half, Baird should have made it 3 with a free header before half time. Falkirk were well on top at the end of the half. St mirren came out all guns blazing but didn't really threaten, the game then turned totally end to end both teams going for it.

Then probably one of the worst red cards I've seen, ruined the game, from a neutral point of view. Looked like the ball bounced Mchugh tried to take it past the defender and it maybe struck his hand, maybe upper thigh. Even if it was his hand I thought a free kick, maybe a booking if the ref was being harsh, never a red from where I was.

Vaulks goal was superb, I don't think langfield saw it. Second red was a stick on, almost on Oharas back after being caught on the wrong side. In the end it could've been 4 or 5 but I never thought I'd be saying that 5 minutes into the second half.

Ps saints fans time to get rid of Thomson, he is shocking, the boy that came on for him did more in 10 minutes than Thomson did in 80.

Archived