Weekend 16-19

jagfox

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayr, St Mirren, Peterhead treble 16/1 for me £10 for £170

£1.25 Trixie on Jordan Preston FGS, Jordan Rhodes FGS and Man United £5 for £200 all in

Raith, Burnley, Wigan, Sheff United £7.50 for £110

Jordan Preston FGS 3-1 Ayr 75/1 £2.50 on

LEEDS v BRIGHTON

HAMILTON v DUNDEE

FORFAR v AYR

£7 on 3 draws returns £294

Score/Win treble

LEYTON ORIENT v Oxford

COVENTRY v Blackpool

MILLWALL v Swindon

£6 returns £319

EVERTON v Man Utd

Livingston v ST MIRREN

COWDENBEATH v Stenhousemuir

Berwick v EAST FIFE

£5 returns £210

5 singles for me:

St Mirren at Livingston 29/20

St Mirren stood out to me here 2 week back. That thought was obviously enhanced by the demolition of Dunfermline. Their away results have been better than their homes ones though that is not difficult. They are due a result and need it too with tough fixture on the horizon. Livingston should represent the perfect opponents to get that win. 29/20 or even 4/5 with the draw no bet safety net seems more than fair to me.

Ayr draw no bet at Forfar 10/11

I am fearing I might end up needing to eat some humble pie with Ayr. When McCall came in, I noticed a difference immediately at the end of last season as he had tightened them up. He signed very well in the summer but I still believed they’d be play-off material rather than title contenders. That view was certainly seemed to be borne out when I saw them at Stair Park in a game Stranraer somehow lost despite dominating for the most part. However since then their results have been excellent by and large, especially on the road. As I have said before, they seem to have pace, movement and goals offensively but players that will do the less easy on the eye stuff in midfield. I think at 10/11 draw no bet they are worth chancing at a Forfar side not in the best of form with their manager chopping and changing a lot of late.

East Fife draw no bet at Berwick 9/10

This league is superbly unpredictable though not the best for tipsters or punters; certainly not one to back teams at odds on. East Fife have goals in them going forward and I rate them as being superior to Berwick. Berwick fans seem unhappy with events on and off the field despite them being right in the hunt. They have 3 wins at home but these were all narrow against East Stirling, a Queen Park team who played most of the game a man short and Montrose on the opening day. East Fife beat them 5-0 in the reverse fixture and I just fancy East Fife to prevail again though the caution of the draw no bet market is probably the way forward.

St Johnstone v Partick 23/20

Hopefully Saints don’t prove to be ‘one of those teams’ for me as the only other time I’ve supported them this season was at Rugby Park a few weeks back. On the back of three superb successes, confidence must be high. The Manager has signed a new deal and has a nice selection headache with 3 key players available who missed the 5-1 win at Pittodrie. Thistle seem to have played better that many of their results have ended (am thinking Dundee and Aberdeen at home) but I believe Saints may edge this, maybe 2-1.

Southampton v Leicester 4/5

And why not make it all the Saints this weekend?! Koeman’s men have hit top form of late after the Europa League disappointment though that exit may be of benefit. Tadic, Pelle and Mane are firing. Goals look certain in this game with opponents Leicester good to score and concede. Fancy Southampton at St Mary’s though to bump up odds significantly, there are worse shouts than a home win with both sides scoring.

Elsewhere, I have done a 6 fold of Man City, Arsenal, Burnley, Reading, Rangers and Hibs at around 9/1.

I also really like the initial price on Juventus at Inter on Sunday night, either win or draw no bet. I will look more at that later.

Tonight I am on HIghest Scoring Half 1st @ 3.2(11/5)

Jackson Irvine FGS @ 25/1

Correct Score 1-2 @ 9/1

Anyone comes in I am in profit. Ideally Irvine to score 1st, Dons equalise by HT and score a winner with 3 mins left

Not asking for much :thumsup2

Also this was due to go live on the main website but I guess holidays got in the way. I will be producing a weekly article for the main site every week from this week on

Scottish Football Tips’ Best bets - 17th October 2015

I may have lost the run of myself this weekend such was the flurry of bets I have put on personally. I rarely do anything without due consideration though so everything looks worthy of investment.

Scottish football can often offer up real opportunity in betting markets and this weekend looks to be an exceptionally good one.

You could be just backing Saint Johnstone at odds against or +2.5 match goals also at odds against. Nobody could argue against you leaving it there. That seems to represent plenty of value for the discerning punter.

Or Celtic to be winning at half time and full time at 1.92(23/25) offers plenty of opportunity when you consider they have been winning at half time in four of their five away matches this season.

Both teams to score at Kilmarnock looks to be a given considering the home teams penchant for scoring and conceding in equal measure. Even Super Caley have seen both teams score in five of their last six away matches.

Form like that should dictate a price on both teams scoring much lower than the 1.83(5/6) available with McBookie. They also go darn close to evens (1.98) for +2.5 goals, a bet that would have been successful in eleven of the last twelve Premiership matches at Rugby Park.

For me though there is a real gift in the offing and it’s at Ibrox where Rangers take on Queen Of The South. You can back Rangers -2 goals on the Asian Handicap market at 1.92(23/25) with bet365 and that’s a steal given their form.

The Gers have won all but two of their league matches by at least two goals. With the Asian lines offering stake back insurance should they win by exactly two it is well worth punting on a 3+ goal victory for the home side.

The Doonhamers’ solitary victory in their last eight matches was a little fortuitous if reports are to be believed. A more ruthless side than Morton may well have capitalised on the second half possession at Palmerston.

At Ibrox they could be in for a harrowing afternoon so I am also taking a chance at -3 Asian Handicap at 3.2(11/5) also with bet365 for a smaller stake.

Scottish Football NAP

Rangers -2 Asian Handicap @ 1.92 with bet365

In With A Chance

Stranraer WIN @ 4/1 with Coral

Prices correct at time of writing

I have a raft of other bets in this weekend too, looks like a good weekend for punters, all going well. Could be eating my words come MONDAY :unsure:

Good luck all

Tonight I am on HIghest Scoring Half 1st @ 3.2(11/5)

Jackson Irvine FGS @ 25/1

Correct Score 1-2 @ 9/1

Anyone comes in I am in profit. Ideally Irvine to score 1st, Dons equalise by HT and score a winner with 3 mins left

Not asking for much :thumsup2

Also this was due to go live on the main website but I guess holidays got in the way. I will be producing a weekly article for the main site every week from this week on

Scottish Football Tips’ Best bets - 17th October 2015

I may have lost the run of myself this weekend such was the flurry of bets I have put on personally. I rarely do anything without due consideration though so everything looks worthy of investment.

Scottish football can often offer up real opportunity in betting markets and this weekend looks to be an exceptionally good one.

You could be just backing Saint Johnstone at odds against or +2.5 match goals also at odds against. Nobody could argue against you leaving it there. That seems to represent plenty of value for the discerning punter.

Or Celtic to be winning at half time and full time at 1.92(23/25) offers plenty of opportunity when you consider they have been winning at half time in four of their five away matches this season.

Both teams to score at Kilmarnock looks to be a given considering the home teams penchant for scoring and conceding in equal measure. Even Super Caley have seen both teams score in five of their last six away matches.

Form like that should dictate a price on both teams scoring much lower than the 1.83(5/6) available with McBookie. They also go darn close to evens (1.98) for +2.5 goals, a bet that would have been successful in eleven of the last twelve Premiership matches at Rugby Park.

For me though there is a real gift in the offing and it’s at Ibrox where Rangers take on Queen Of The South. You can back Rangers -2 goals on the Asian Handicap market at 1.92(23/25) with bet365 and that’s a steal given their form.

The Gers have won all but two of their league matches by at least two goals. With the Asian lines offering stake back insurance should they win by exactly two it is well worth punting on a 3+ goal victory for the home side.

The Doonhamers’ solitary victory in their last eight matches was a little fortuitous if reports are to be believed. A more ruthless side than Morton may well have capitalised on the second half possession at Palmerston.

At Ibrox they could be in for a harrowing afternoon so I am also taking a chance at -3 Asian Handicap at 3.2(11/5) also with bet365 for a smaller stake.

Scottish Football NAP

Rangers -2 Asian Handicap @ 1.92 with bet365

In With A Chance

Stranraer WIN @ 4/1 with Coral

Prices correct at time of writing

I have a raft of other bets in this weekend too, looks like a good weekend for punters, all going well. Could be eating my words come MONDAY :unsure:

Good luck all

Good write up. Your research is spot on. Should not lose medium or long term with that approach.

I think Stranraer and Brechin are well over priced in league 1 tomorrow, especially when you consider form over the past 2/3 games.

Though I could not be fully confident in either winning.

Archived