Ash vs Evil Dead

milton75

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched the first 2 episodes and it's been fantastic so far. I was worried after Sam Raimi did the first episode and stepped aside it would tail off, but if anything the 2nd episode was better than the first.

The "You know they were Jewish, right?" line had me in stitches, as did the "feeling like a dick" gag.

"Let's tango bitch"

One thing that has struck me is why in f**k has Campbell not been used more by the US comedy market? I know Ash is a great character, but Campbell is great at this.

In Fargo just now as Reagan for an episode.

(Not exactly a comedy I know... And bubba ho tep was fantastic)

Caught up with episodes four and five. Enjoyed it but two issues got on my wick a bit.

I was seething you actually saw the evil that chases behind the camera. Part of the budget designed badness's joy was you never saw actually what was coming after people.

Secondly the plot about the hunter girl being a relative of those that died in the cabin. I find it unlikely one of those really young girls from the first film happened to have a daughter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just realised I didn't put up any info with the Season 2 trailer!!!
It starts on the 2nd October stateside and you'll get it by the 3rd here by the usual nefarious methods!!!

Archived