Ash vs Evil Dead

milton75

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/03/2018 at 01:09, King Kebab said:

The showdown in the sperm bank set to the tune of A-Ha's Take On Me was simply glorious and one of the funniest yet, already just after two episodes I think this season looks like it's going to be the best yet!!!

Just binged 3 episodes at the weekend there, the sperm bank bit was utterly fantastic, as was the funeral of candy :lol:

A bit more exposition this week and not as much action, but still a good episode... Lee Majors is excellent but he's got weird teeth!!!

Im an episode ahead, wait till you see that one, its fucking unreal :lol:

Are you talking about episode 5, how did you see that???
Thinking about it you probably better pm me the answer to that actually!!![emoji1][emoji1]

That thing with the bairn and the bowling balls was sick and no right at all!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
But this series just doesn't let up at all, there just so much happening in the half hour, you're kind of knackered keeping up with it all, but it's brilliant stuff though!!!

4 hours ago, King Kebab said:

That thing with the bairn and the bowling balls was sick and no right at all!!!emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
But this series just doesn't let up at all, there just so much happening in the half hour, you're kind of knackered keeping up with it all, but it's brilliant stuff though!!!

Haha you finally seen the bowling ball bit :lol: it was fucking hilarious, ash just ruled that bit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's absolute shite!!!

Just when it was finding its feet and getting really good, the differences in class between the scripts in this season against the previous ones was obvious, very disappointed with this news!!!☹️

ETA

54_and_counting will be inconsolable, don't tell him!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice finale, ash does what ash does, good one liners, gore, demons place going to shit

Damn the show will be missed, bruce Campbell said on twitter he is officially retiring from ash williams, could a series work with kelly, pablo and his daughter, im not sure, evil dead without ashy slashy wouldnt be the same

Finally caught up, that was tremendous, brilliant ending left very open, as I'm hearing that they are trying to sell it to Netflix for a fourth season, it could either go with Pablo, Kelly and Brandy or with Ash in the future, there is so much more to tell!!!
I still can't work out why it was cancelled???

33 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Finally caught up, that was tremendous, brilliant ending left very open, as I'm hearing that they are trying to sell it to Netflix for a fourth season, it could either go with Pablo, Kelly and Brandy or with Ash in the future, there is so much more to tell!!!
I still can't work out why it was cancelled???

Bruce campbell said after starz confirmed the shows cancellation that he is retiring from playing ash williams now, so any continuation has to be with the other, would it work as well without the chainsaw and the boomstick i dunno, 

• 3 months later...

Just occurred to me that I never commented on the finale. I thought it was a nice way to round it off, though I'm actually glad that we're not now going to see the sort of Mad Max Evil Dead that is alluded to at the end.

I can't help but wonder if that was meant to be the end of series/season 5 and they just bumped it up to there after it had been cancelled.

As for the talk of it coming back without without Ash, I doubt I'd could get into watching that. 

Archived