Liverpool

philpy

Booked up for 4 nights in May, just wondering if anyone can recommend good places to eat, and where to avoid or go to tourist wise??

For restaurants try any of these; Panoramic 34 in Brook Street, Marco Pierre Steakhouse Chapel Street, Fonseca's Stanley Street. Although there are plenty of good eating places and bars in the city centre.

Take a black armband with you. Helps to be prepared just in case.

I'll carry a cilla black album under my arm, whilst dressed in a full Liverpool Kit, with "Stevie G"

Printed on the back, whilst looking mournful and on the verge of tears.

I remember years ago I was staying at a hotel in Stockton Heath. I was visiting a lab in Liverpool the next day, and the barman at the hotel was preparing me for it.

"Chain down your car. They'll have the wheels off it. Your stereo, too. And your wallet and phone and the fillings out your mouth."

I didn't take him seriously. My mistake.

I remember years ago I was staying at a hotel in Stockton Heath. I was visiting a lab in Liverpool the next day, and the barman at the hotel was preparing me for it.

"Chain down your car. They'll have the wheels off it. Your stereo, too. And your wallet and phone and the fillings out your mouth."

I didn't take him seriously. My mistake.

I carry a DVD player around with me so I can chuck it the other way and leg it when they're distracted

• 1 year later...