Ross County vs Aberdeen - 16/10/15 (BT Sport)

Sort of sounds like the patronising praise we get sometimes, apologies if its not how you intended it.

:lol: nah! I'd say you're a more 'solid' base and work from there. Your back four don't come as high as County's is, so quickly. They're all out right at the back of the midfield, then the midfield are all back in along with the back 4. At Johnstone usually always at least have a few midfielders inbetween the play to link it. County are just all going for it.

They're like a very effective boys team where they're all running to the area the ball is at. Exactly the same as I credited Hamilton with last season. I questioned their ability to sustain it and was proved correct. I doubt County will fall away so badly, but they can't keep this style up for a full season.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beating Celtic put genuine pressure on them, which has been the downfall of every Dons team in recent times.

Rubbish.

We just arent good enough. Simple as that.

Calderwood should never have given McInnes the tombola though. What is it with our starting XI every week...

:lol: nah! I'd say you're a more 'solid' base and work from there. Your back four don't come as high as County's is, so quickly. They're all out right at the back of the midfield, then the midfield are all back in along with the back 4. At Johnstone usually always at least have a few midfielders inbetween the play to link it. County are just all going for it.

They're like a very effective boys team where they're all running to the area the ball is at. Exactly the same as I credited Hamilton with last season. I questioned their ability to sustain it and was proved correct. I doubt County will fall away so badly, but they can't keep this style up for a full season.

I wasnt comparing them to us, i was more meaning the fact we're stereotyped as a "hard working, defensive side filled with hard working journeymen" and your comment about County being "hard working" sounded similar to that stereotype, and completely misses out the fact theres far more to them.

You trying to give ramdomguy a stroke?

I'm unsure how to respond to this...

Maybe it'd have been better if McInnes had left on Tuesday night when the rumours started... wow. 4th defeat on the trot? They're in some rut, must admit didn't expect this.

Archived