FIFA 16 Cup (PS4)

Slacker

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Southampton 1-0 Napoli

A result built on a good defensive performance from Southampton limiting Napoli to just one shot on goal, but a poor show of attacking play meant the game was tight and edgy for most of it with one slip up from me letting the game slip, but managed to hold on for the win.

Should be around any time after 7 tomorrow if that suits you? Should be a good game!

Cool that works for me. I'd like to think so but considering every game is in this group hasn't seen anyone score more than one goal, it'll probably be a one nil affair.

Athletic Bilbao 0 - 2 Leicester

Two crosses, two headers and two goals from Ryan1877. First half was really entertaining with alot of nice back and forth. Second half after the second goal I collapsed and if Ryan had surged a bit more probably could have been several more. Well played and well done on second place.

One goal all tournament and about only four shots on targets. I am fucking toothless.

Athletic Bilbao 0 - 2 Leicester

Two crosses, two headers and two goals from Ryan1877. First half was really entertaining with alot of nice back and forth. Second half after the second goal I collapsed and if Ryan had surged a bit more probably could have been several more. Well played and well done on second place.

One goal all tournament and about only four shots on targets. I am fucking toothless.

The game seemed slow after a good first half. Don't think I had many chances apart from my two goals. Well played.

Archived