Yes city dundee

kevthedee

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I never said he didn't, but don't let that put you off from abandoning another thread where you've had a disaster.

The fact I'm responding to you suggests I'm not abandoning any thread. Unlucks.

I've already won.

You are correct votes count but i would still question why the numbers for a yes rally in a yes city are so low.

Then you'd be confirming your rather sobering lack of intelligence.

An unofficial rally headed by a pretty much finished politician who is nothing to do with the SNP is not a useful measure of "yes" support levels.

Two GE constituency results in which the SNP candidates utterly annihilated their Labour "opponents" and a resounding majority for "yes" a year ago ARE actual tools for measuring support.

If you cannot understand this then there is no hope for you.

Democracy?, respect the referendum then. oh yes, have the SNP got £15 million to spare.

Consider it respected. In turn, respect the will of the electorate if the party that wins the election in 2016 has the option to run a referendum in its manifesto and they are duly elected.

Democracy?, respect the referendum then. oh yes, have the SNP got £15 million to spare.

The SNP do not pay for it. The Scottish Government pays for it. In case you missed it their is another thread about underspend by them. Perhaps it is set aside for the next referendum. :D

Then you'd be confirming your rather sobering lack of intelligence.

An unofficial rally headed by a pretty much finished politician who is nothing to do with the SNP is not a useful measure of "yes" support levels.

Two GE constituency results in which the SNP candidates utterly annihilated their Labour "opponents" and a resounding majority for "yes" a year ago ARE actual tools for measuring support.

If you cannot understand this then there is no hope for you.

The rally was an offical one organised by yes dundee who asked tommy to speak.

As for the GE result in dundee the SNP made it clear a vote for them was not a vote for independance so no you cant use that as a guide for measuring support.

Consider it respected. In turn, respect the will of the electorate if the party that wins the election in 2016 has the option to run a referendum in its manifesto and they are duly elected.

You say it was respected so why after only 1 year are the SNP wanting it in the 2016 manifesto. respected my a**e.

The rally was an offical one organised by yes dundee who asked tommy to speak.

As for the GE result in dundee the SNP made it clear a vote for them was not a vote for independance so no you cant use that as a guide for measuring support.

:lol:

And what of the majority that voted "yes " in Dundee when the question was actually asked?

You forgot about that bit.

Archived