Star Wars Battlefront (3)

DensParkNumber1

It's fun.

But the flying? I mean what the f**k? I don't think it could be any worse.

What didn't you like about it? Took me a few goes to get hang of it but once it clicks the air battles are good fun.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to get in an AT-AT there. Definitely have to deploy it at the right time otherwise you end up with nothing to shoot at.

I got in the AT-AT right in the middle of the battle and ended up finished with about 50-something kills. You can absolutely decimate the rebels with it.

• 1 month later...

2 days till this comes out. Is anyone else picking it up?

As immersed as I am in Fallout 4, I think I need to get this. It's not getting amazing review scores, but it's Battlefront and it's Star Wars, so f**k it.

Thank you for your opinion gary but I dont really give a shit if youve played it and what you made of it . I played it and thought it was quite good so i will purchase the game.

Thank you for your opinion DensParkNumber1 but i dont really give a shit that you don't give a shit that I've played it and what I made of it. I played the beta and thought it was quite shit then played the full game and thought it was really shit so I will not purchase the game.

Thank you for your opinion DensParkNumber1 but i dont really give a shit that you don't give a shit that I've played it and what I made of it. I played the beta and thought it was quite shit then played the full game and thought it was really shit so I will not purchase the game.

You've not played the full game you fucking liar it's not out until tomorrow.

Archived