Daily Fantasy Sports

Paul Marnie

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must just be you and me who's on it Paul.

It's a bit of a shame that it took so long to launch and missed the entire NFL season, imagine a few folk will be keen once September rolls around :)

You're doing well in that Liverpool/Man City contest, can't believe there's only 17 entries for all those prizes

No I think I just won a VIP experience to Liverpool v city. Not sure how it works to be honest. Either way a mashing prize and mad only 17 entered!

Well done! Yeh I couldn't believe there was only 17 people in it...crazy. With my squad, I was placing my hopes on Gent to win to nil...that didn't work out very well :lol:

Just downloaded the app. Already have an account from the NFL season.

Might take a look at the golf this week. Riviera is quite a good course to get started. Lots of the same players contend every year.

I really like the golf. I definitely prefer this to standard betting on the events!

I'm definitely keen to get involved in this however my bank card expired at the end of January and Paypal are being monumental penises about verifying my new one so can't credit my account. I also don't think much of the app but I suppose they have to do it via mobile to try and minimise folk playing from outside allowed locations.

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, Silvio said:

So I am trying to log in to draft kings but it's saying I am registered to the US site. Anyone know if I can transfer it?

Yeah i had same problem -_- ended up just using my other email address

29 minutes ago, steelmen said:

signed up, what's next???

I'm planning on setting up a competition for next sundays games once a few more folks have joined in (it cancels ones that arent full so Id rather have a rough idea of how many to include before setting it up). But feel free to set up competitions of your own as well in the meantime :)

I'm planning on setting up a competition for next sundays games once a few more folks have joined in (it cancels ones that arent full so Id rather have a rough idea of how many to include before setting it up). But feel free to set up competitions of your own as well in the meantime [emoji4]

I'm happy to play

Set up a wee 8 person trial run compeition for next weeks NFL if anyone fancies it. Only $21 prize pool or so but I figure to get everyone eased in it should be fine, right?

obviously bigger prizes come with more people and if anybody wants to put up bigger entry fee competitions feel free to do that too.

i might run a weekly 50/50 if we get a few more folks joining in. Just do it for $5 or something and see who can get the biggest streak going :)

Archived