Daily Fantasy Sports

Paul Marnie

I see FanDuel have shut up shop in the UK. 

I keep getting emails about them trying to return my 2p balance. 

It was a shite offering to be fair, no American sports on their UK platform and relying on the EPL/Champs League 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wondered why I had a 1p credit from them on my account. I'll always be grateful that I made a profit off of them. Been playing DK on the golf majors with some small success (the open) and epic fails (USPGA), but looking forward to it for the NFL. Always worth chucking a low fee entry team based on your opponents team in season long fantasy so if he does run up about 200 points you'll make some $$$ on it.

UNless you've got about 8 regular season teams in which you're probably screwed.

Being pretty much founded in Scotland, I really wanted them to work, but it was a poor offering.

They totally failed to comprehend that all the DFS players over here were primarily US sports fans and instead of tapping into that, a market they knew, they tried to convince EPL fans to start playing DFS. Bold, and ultimately their undoing

• 2 weeks later...

We getting this going for the season again? I'm in.

We went for $3 contests last year so post if you're interested in a $3 a week investment. It would be good if we can get a regular number every week - there were 6 of us last year.

23 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

We getting this going for the season again? I'm in.

We went for $3 contests last year so post if you're interested in a $3 a week investment. It would be good if we can get a regular number every week - there were 6 of us last year.

im in. had been trying to set one up last week for this week but my stupid account is restricted because I had an american account as well :(

Archived