Playstation Plus Games

Fide

Games with gold for June:

Goat Simulator (f**k yeah)

The Crew

Xcom

Super meat boy

We had Supermeatboy a while back.  It's superb.

I'd be happy with that line up.  Us PS4 players will probably get an 8 bit side scroller and some tower defence shit. 

:(

Apparently the story mode in NBA 2k16 is so bad it's good, so I'll give it a shot for that alone. My knowledge of basketball doesn't extend far beyond Space Jam though.

Don't know how they've managed to make it so pish when Spike Lee's involved but it seems to be that way. Fancied trying an NBA game for a while, hoping for a comprehensive tutorial section.

2k16 is a decent addition. If we're getting a game like Tropico 5 and NBA2k16 every month then I'm relatively happy with the PS plus service.

Gone Home sounds like exactly the kind of 'game' that I loathe though. The Unfinished Swan and Everybody's Gone To The Rapture are of the same genre that I similarly hate. Walk about, don't do much at all, get critical praise for its narrative and being 'artistic'. Boring.

Been close to buying this a few times the last few weeks... glad I didnt!

Looking forward to giving it a go, heard similar about the career being so bad its good. I have no knowledge of the sport whatsoever but loved NBA (Hang time?) back in the N64 days.

Wish 2k would do a football game..

Edited by #Gary

This is the best month for me for free games since I got my PS4 a couple of years back.  I've been tempted to buy Gone Home a few times as everything I've read and seen about it gushes with praise for it.

Also keen to give NBA2K16 a pop.  This might be for the older lads, but this will be the first b-ball game I've owned since the one where the commentator used to say "DIKEMBE MUTUMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", "FROM WAY DOWNTOWN!" and "THE MAILMAN!"

A Charles to the PnBer who can identify the game.

This is the best month for me for free games since I got my PS4 a couple of years back. I've been tempted to buy Gone Home a few times as everything I've read and seen about it gushes with praise for it.

Also keen to give NBA2K16 a pop. This might be for the older lads, but this will be the first b-ball game I've owned since the one where the commentator used to say "DIKEMBE MUTUMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", "FROM WAY DOWNTOWN!" and "THE MAILMAN!"

No idea, but you think you're old school?

Last time I owned a basketball game it was NBA Jam! ;)

2k16 is a decent addition. If we're getting a game like Tropico 5 and NBA2k16 every month then I'm relatively happy with the PS plus service.

Gone Home sounds like exactly the kind of 'game' that I loathe though. The Unfinished Swan and Everybody's Gone To The Rapture are of the same genre that I similarly hate. Walk about, don't do much at all, get critical praise for its narrative and being 'artistic'. Boring.

Just watched 1 minute of the IGN review and there's no way I'm spending time trying out Gone Home.

This is the best month for me for free games since I got my PS4 a couple of years back. I've been tempted to buy Gone Home a few times as everything I've read and seen about it gushes with praise for it.

Also keen to give NBA2K16 a pop. This might be for the older lads, but this will be the first b-ball game I've owned since the one where the commentator used to say "DIKEMBE MUTUMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", "FROM WAY DOWNTOWN!" and "THE MAILMAN!"

Unfortunately I can't remember what game it was but I remember this one too. I have no idea who Shawn Kemp is other than memories of the commentator shouting his name.

• 2 weeks later...