Playstation Plus Games

Fide

XBox owners getting in April with GWG:

The Wolf Among Us, Dead Space, Saints Row IV, Sunset Overdrive, Lords of the Fallen, Borderlands 1, Crimes and Punishment: Sherlock Holmes.

So I make that 3 current gen AAA games (albeit SRIV straddled generations) a high profile DLC game and 2 AAAs from the previous gen.

So far PS4 owners are getting with PS+....erm....Dead Star. Which may as well just be GalackZ again.

GalackZ was a steaming pile of shite.

I look forward to the latest round of 8 bit shite served up by Sony.

Yes.

No you don't.  If you cancel PSPlus. all previous PSPlus games become locked.

As for this months offer, it's DREADFUL compared to what X Box One owners are getting.  We're getting another boring twin stick space game and a very mediocre FPS.

Yay.

If I cancel my PS Plus account, do I lose access to games I've previously downloaded?

Yes.

No you don't.  If you cancel PSPlus. all previous PSPlus games become locked.

As for this months offer, it's DREADFUL compared to what X Box One owners are getting.  We're getting another boring twin stick space game and a very mediocre FPS.

Yay.

:blink:

Well, I'm confused.

I must be the only person not bothered about these releases.  I have enough games to get through that I paid for let alone free ones.

I wouldn't say it bothers me.  More disappointed with the amount of pishy games given away for free.

And lets be honest when they do actually give away any half decent free game it'll be past its best and wont be played for long anyway.

but i see xbox stepped up this month

• 3 weeks later...

Tropico 5 is the second game I bought for the PS4 ... cracking game.  

Admittedly, I really enjoy these type of games and had a blast with this.  You've got long-term goals for your island (eg. exports, alliances, succession etc.), which clash with short-term demands (revolts, natural disasters, tourism, electricity supplies etc.), and the difficulty is trying to find a balance between the two.  It's the type of game, if you get into it, where you'll easily lose hours and not realise.

Pleased to get a racing game too this month with Table Top Racing, if it's anything close to the classic Micro Machines game, then it's been a good month.

Edited by ScotlandGer

Table Top Racing is surprisingly great, it really does feel like a fully 3d Micro Machines, if I'm being critical the weapons don't feel particularly inspired although I've heard superweapons come into play at some point. 

Tropico I'm super interested about, a friend of mine gave me a copy of Tropico 2 5 or so years ago and I never did get round to playing it, seems like an absurdly complex game and maybe not best suited to the PS4 but its probably the most well known game I've had on PS+ since Super Meat Boy. 

• 3 weeks later...