Playstation Plus Games

Fide

This looks a pretty good month.

I had been looking at buying Hell Divers a wee bit back after hearing good things about it, so really glad to get it for Plus. It seems to be a co-op team shooter - looks a good laugh.

Nom Nom Galaxy looks to be one of these games, from what I can see, where you p*** about collecting and building stuff, which I quite enjoy and it has co-op / invasion elements iirc which should be a laugh.

So, a big thumbs up :thumsup2

Last month, Grim Fandango is f***ing brill - although I need a online guide to make any progress tbh. But, Hardware Rivals (or whatever it's called) - I played one game and got it deleted.

• 4 weeks later...

Fucking hell. There's actually a bit of a backlog of PS4 games now so I'm not buying that excuse anymore. It was never like this on PS3, and it probably had way less members back then.

Sony can f**k up.

I remember as an X Box 360 owner being jealous of what PS3 owners get each month. Now I have a PS4, it's mainly baws each month.

Broforce is great fun. Like an 8 bit tribute to the OTT action films of the 80s and 90s.

Still doesn't justify a freebie for the month though.

aye what use is great fun when you could be boring yourself with a big game like knack or killzone

aye what use is great fun when you could be boring yourself with a big game like knack or killzone

Nah, not for me either. To be fair, I'd want something like Evolve or the Evil Within to satiate my apathy over the stuff they've been offering up as of late.

Broforce is the sort of game that should be included in the month to supplement the main game....not one of the two main games.

Nah, not for me either. To be fair, I'd want something like Evolve or the Evil Within to satiate my apathy over the stuff they've been offering up as of late.

Broforce is the sort of game that should be included in the month to supplement the main game....not one of the two main games.

the 2 I mentioned will almost definitely be before either of those 2 though, that said evolve would be decent, apparently the players base is dead and it was actually a decent enough game, just horribly money grabbing and seriously unbalanced for too long Edited by killie_lad

I can understand why they're reluctant to release full price (as in 50 quid at release) games but the selection has still been dreadful. Saw Xbox One is giving away Lords of the Fallen or something on the 16th which is not bad.

Played a bit of broforce over the weekend. Good wee game, bit mental at times with stuff blowing up all over the place. Starting to get a bit more challenging after an easy start. You start with a character at random with some better than others.

I'm sick to the fucking back teeth of 8 bit games appearing on my PS4.

I don't know if they're trying to be clever or ironic or it's a hipster approach to making games, but they can f**k clean off.  It's just an excuse for lazy game design, imo.  It's 2016, for f**k sake.

• 3 weeks later...

XBox owners getting in April with GWG:

The Wolf Among Us, Dead Space, Saints Row IV, Sunset Overdrive, Lords of the Fallen, Borderlands 1, Crimes and Punishment: Sherlock Holmes.

So I make that 3 current gen AAA games (albeit SRIV straddled generations) a high profile DLC game and 2 AAAs from the previous gen.

So far PS4 owners are getting with PS+....erm....Dead Star. Which may as well just be GalackZ again.

Edited by djchapsticks