Playstation Plus Games

Fide

It's alright. Probably the weakest of the Telltale games though. 

I've only played Batman which I thought was rotten. Constant crashes, inconsequential choices and dull gameplay. Story had some decent moments, though.

10 hours ago, Tri-TON said:

Anyone recommend any of the games in the current sale? Looking to pick one or two games up. I bought Sleeping Dogs and enjoying it at the moment, although I'm quite early on still.

I just got Dishonored 2 on the sale (it is the Asia store though) for about £12. It is superb so far, I find it really difficult and have to save all the time but the different ways you can approach each level feels quite unique.

Think that's a very poor line up considering the past two months free games. Also with the subscription fee going up, I think people will be massively disappointed.

I own Second Son and the DLC for it and have dabbled in it from time to time, fun game. Child of Light is meant to be a good game but meh.

• 1 month later...

Metal Gear Solid V on the Asia store this month. Never played any of them - is it worth trying to get into this or will it take hours and hours (not really getting a lot of time to play at the moment)?.

Also, R-Type Dimensions is free - can't wait to give that a go, proper blast from the past.

4 hours ago, Saigon Raider said:

Metal Gear Solid V on the Asia store this month. Never played any of them - is it worth trying to get into this or will it take hours and hours (not really getting a lot of time to play at the moment)?.

Also, R-Type Dimensions is free - can't wait to give that a go, proper blast from the past.

Aye, we've got MGSV as well.  I bought it about a year ago and never really got into it.  I suspect it's a superb game, but had too many games at the time and never got back into it.  I may at some point though.

One of the other free games this month, Hue, is a superb little platformer.  I bought it a few months ago and me and my son have had a hoot playing it.