Playstation Plus Games

Fide

Super Meat Boy is decent.

Always wanted to give Super Meat Boy a whirl so looking forward to that. Watched a documentary involving the making of it and can tell alot of craft and love went into it.

It's supposed to be b*****d difficult. I'm not usually a fan of these 8 bit platformers, but I heard good things about Rogue Legacy.

It's supposed to be b*****d difficult. I'm not usually a fan of these 8 bit platformers, but I heard good things about Rogue Legacy.

Rogue Legacy is decent and I still play it every now and again not yet completed it.

I've played Super Meat Boy before on the xbox360 seemed decent enough but was one of those games I bought when on sale and never went back to.

Both games are proper old school difficult.

Looking forward to trying Broken Age am a fan of the old point and click games.

Rogue Legacy is decent and I still play it every now and again not yet completed it.

I've played Super Meat Boy before on the xbox360 seemed decent enough but was one of those games I bought when on sale and never went back to.

Both games are proper old school difficult.

Looking forward to trying Broken Age am a fan of the old point and click games.

• 2 weeks later...

This my first month with PS Plus and I'm pretty pleased with it.

Super Meat Boy is great fun. I really like the replay of the level when you get it completed, with all the Meat Boys scrabbling about the screen. Although I'm stuck like a b******* on a couple of levels, but it's quite addictive. The soundtrack is quite catchy, too, and even though repetitive, doesn't really grate.

I was looking forward to Broken Age but I've not got a clue what's going on, in honesty ... I probably just need to stick with it as I'm not too far into it.

Unmechanical is a good puzzle game (and I'm not that into puzzlers / not very good at them).

Thumbs up, looking forward to next month.

Rumours that Battlefield Hardline is coming this month with screenshot as proof.

To be fair though, AC Black Flag was rumoured last month with a screenshot and that certainly didn't happen.

I can't see it happening. Hardline only became "free" with EA Access on XBOne last week.

It's going to cause some fallout if PS gamers start getting EA games free on PS Plus, but Xboxers have to pay for EA Access on top of their Gold subscription.

Plants v Zombies was given away by EA due to the 20th anniversary of Playstation. They also gave away Mirror’s Edge on PS3 and Need for Speed on Vita at the same time.

I struggle to see EA wanting to diminish their own premium Access service by giving away the same games for free shortly afterwards on PS Plus. I also can’t see Microsoft being happy with their Games with Gold service being denied free EA games, if they are being given away on PS Plus.

I could be wrong, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see games from EA Access appear for free on PS Plus some months further down the line, but it just seems too soon for Hardline.