Playstation Plus Games

Fide

4 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Not the free games but in the deals section, battlefield 1 and titanfall 2 both with their season passes, tokens to upgrade, double xp counters etc, down from 80 quid to 12 quid, seems a cracking deal but never played any of them before, are they worth it? 

Only played the single player campaign in Titanfall 2 but that alone makes it worth  more than £12 for me. 

Have started Battlefield and was enjoying it. Seem to have been distracted by other things since and have now discovered Fallout 4. I'm unable to play any more than one game at a time so won't be playing it anytime soon. For that money it'll be well worth it though.

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is free to download as an added bonus for ps + subscribers. Not the easiest to find. You need to use the search function in playstation store and keep scrolling down and you'll eventually get it. Only available untill mid July.

Sent from my S8 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got a 4 digit verification code from cdkeys on my phone.  It says to enter it as prompted on the website but I'm not getting a prompt or seeing a place to put the code.  Anyone know what to do?
Assuming this is for ps plus go into the store then redeem voucher.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
2 hours ago, Boostin said:
Got a 4 digit verification code from cdkeys on my phone.  It says to enter it as prompted on the website but I'm not getting a prompt or seeing a place to put the code.  Anyone know what to do?

Assuming this is for ps plus go into the store then redeem voucher.

I had to go through a PIN code verification first, some kind of fraud prevention I think, but they messed it up so just gave me the actual code itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...