Playstation Plus Games

Fide

On 21/07/2017 at 07:31, Boostin' Kev said:

Am I right in saying that I can "purchase" these PS+ games without downloading just now and can get it at any point in future for free?

All you need to do is add it to your library (you can do this in the PSN menu) and you can then download it anytime you want whilst you are a PS+ member.

Just Cause 3 is a tremendous bit of fun.  Medici is fucking massive, there's a metric shit ton of things to do, and finding creative ways to blow stuff up never gets dull.

Edited by Fide

See if I rejoin PS+, do I get access to the games I used to have before my membership lapsed? Specifically Rocket League?

15 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Got an email earlier about that 25% increase what a bunch of c***s Sony are.

I think it's a bit early to criticize given the quality of recent PS Plus games. Until Dawn and Just Cause 3 are full retail releases, a step up from some of the *ahem* indie dross that has plagued PS+ in recent years.  I'm all for a price increase if the prestige of the games available also goes up and don't forget you can top-up subscription years in advance before the price goes up. 

I am a very casual games player and never use the PS+ freebies because I don't get enough time to play the games that I actually buy.  I like having online access for the occasional game of Battlefield or GTA though although I haven't played either in well over a month.  Already begrudged £40 given the amount that I actually use it.

Let's be real they aren't puting the price up on the premise that the free games are improving a bit. they're doing it because they know that they can get away with it in a more or less captive audience. A 25% annual increase is more than extreme in any line of business. 

Edited by Boostin' Kev

Is this wishful thinking, or can we expect better games with PSPlus given the price hike? Just Cause and Until are massive improvements, though.

ETA: Just read Ramagamma's post, which is pretty much the exact same thing. Should've read it all first...

10 hours ago, Gaz said:

See if I rejoin PS+, do I get access to the games I used to have before my membership lapsed? Specifically Rocket League?

Anyone?

Remember all the fanboys going on about how you had to pay for xbox live but could play online multiplayer on playstation for free? 

[emoji38]

Mind you used to think Ps4 wouldn't be able to compete with Xbox One?

[emoji38]