P45

Well let's look at the evidence:

I made a hilarious implication that you might be a rapist.

You red dotted said post.

Then said post was deleted by a mod.

Ergo, you went crying to the mods and reported my post 'cause I'm just too #edgy for you.

Hang on, you didn't even joke saying he was a rapist, you merely suggested tying him to local rapes was the reason for the mouth swab. For all I know tying people to / removing them from the list of suspect for local attacks is something they do.

Whoever complained about that is a grade-A Pussy, and whichever mod deleted that needs to take a look at themselves. The correct response would be "dry your eyes", if not a 2-day ban for wasting moderator time with spurious whinging.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang on, you didn't even joke saying he was a rapist, you merely suggested tying him to local rapes was the reason for the mouth swab. For all I know tying people to / removing them from the list of suspect for local attacks is something they do.

Whoever complained about that is a grade-A Pussy, and whichever mod deleted that needs to take a look at themselves. The correct response would be "dry your eyes", if not a 2-day ban for wasting moderator time with spurious whinging.

I like you. You can come over to my house and f**k my sister.

Rape suspect type post, IMO.

I started the job I'm in now at the same time as a fella who'd just left the police and I have admit that I've now fallen into line with everyone else at work in agreeing that he's a grade A pick.

He talks about money constantly and although he's on a lot more now than he was he still goes on about how much he got for being a copper despite it requiring tons of overtime to achieve it ... he even randomly produced an old pay slip to show me in what appeared to be an attempt at impressing me - it genuinely wasn't all that much ... and he paid a whack out for some police fund as well.

I thought he'd have a few good stories to tell but besides one amusing anecdote about a dog handler getting caught having a w**k the rest are all about following shoplifters around Edinburgh.

He also posts all the shite about paint on fences on Facebook !!

So he's a definite "wid", then...

Going back about 10 years, I was heading round to see my missus after she finished work. Was approaching the top of her street when she went past in a taxi, so I decided to jog the last hundred meters to save her standing at the door waiting. Had moved about 30 meters when a car pulled up and two guys jumped out the back, one pinned me against the wall and the second flashed his badge while shouting in my face asking where I was going and why I started running.

I had no idea what the f**k was going on and was pretty startled to say the least, completely dumb struck and unable to answer immediately, while they kept shouting. By the time I had switched on enough to give them an answer, my missus had run down the street and was attacking the shouty guy with her handbag. A 3rd guy got out the car to hold her back.

When I eventually explained what had happened, they said something about monitoring people in the area(This was Greenock, that didn't need to be said), then walked back to the car. The last thing shouty guy said to me was "Don't run down this street again". It was a bit of a "WTF" moment, to say the least.

Was making may way home from pub after watching McFadden stick it to France (125/1 scorecast too) and needed a nap. Some passing police didn't think someone's front wall was an appropriate place for me to be sleeping. They insisted I had to be checked by paramedics and after convincing the assembled emergency services that I was totally fine they raised the subject of me getting home.

They got my mobile and dialled 'home'. I'm guessing the policeman had dealt with some hardcases in his time but the poor boy was unprepared for the wrath of my missuss on the other end of the line. Waking her up at about 2am and suggesting she drive into town to collect me didn't go down too well with her and I was soon on my merry way the last few miles home in the back of the police van. Cheaper than a taxi.

Was making may way home from pub after watching McFadden stick it to France (125/1 scorecast too) and needed a nap. Some passing police didn't think someone's front wall was an appropriate place for me to be sleeping. They insisted I had to be checked by paramedics and after convincing the assembled emergency services that I was totally fine they raised the subject of me getting home.

They got my mobile and dialled 'home'. I'm guessing the policeman had dealt with some hardcases in his time but the poor boy was unprepared for the wrath of my missuss on the other end of the line. Waking her up at about 2am and suggesting she drive into town to collect me didn't go down too well with her and I was soon on my merry way the last few miles home in the back of the police van. Cheaper than a taxi.

Lucky for you they took you home.

I fell asleep at a bus stop in Renfrew 5 or 6 years back. Bank Holiday Sunday, had been on an all day session, and fell asleep covered in blood as a result of a friend splitting their head open when his attempt at the "Dirty Dancing" routine resulted in him faceplanting a radiator in the pub and splitting his head wide open. I dropped him off home and instead of getting a taxi, decided there would be a bus along shortly so sat down at the stop and promptly fell asleep.

Was woken up at some point by an officer, eventually explained that I hadn't been stabbed, and thanked him for his concern. Instead of letting me get a taxi and go home, I was taken to Paisley and put in a cell for the rest of the night to sober up. Suppose that was better than going home to my missus in that state.

A taxi driver ran into my parked car a few years ago. The police tracked him down and got him done with dangerous driving and leaving the scene of a accident within an hour. They admitted themselves they have a bit of a hardon for taxi drivers because they think they rule the road :lol: .

Out on a couple of night outs after rare Saints victories, one was against Hearts I think. I left viennas with a drink in my pocket, automatically took a swig then realised I was out on the street. I thought oh f**k, a policeman came over and was about to fine me when all of a sudden all the neds pouring out of the club next to Mr Kebab, decided to have a riot and there was about 50 of them going at it on the road. He said you better go, oh and well done on the result today ( must have seen my saints top ). Got lucky there.

The other was after we beat Celtic in the semi final. It was after midnight a group of us were walking to another establishment, full of joy. Some were singing ect and this police car pulled up saying there is people trying to sleep,keep it down. A couple of the guys started mouthing back, I knew it wasn't going to end well so I went on ahead and left them to it. I ended up going home, turns out they waited till the group went away and followed them, nabbed 2 of the guys for pishing in a side street!

In my experience if you don't act like a dick they don't bother with you.If you mouth back you get what you deserve.

I would explain it to you but I dont have my crayons to hand

A historical name for the Police in the West of Scotland , that is based on their uniforms, is now deemed 'untouchable'.

That covers it. You won't need to regurgitate your crayons, X.

ETA... Refs were known as the same until they changed their strips. Was Tiny known as 'fat bassa'? No.

Got pulled over for "not wearing a seat belt". Lights and siren on behind me and I immediately pulled into a safe spot. Officer came upto the van asked my why I had no seat belt on and I politely pointed out that it was on, he disagreed and ushered me into the back of their van. Still adamant I had not been wearing it he asked the opinion of his partner who was a little apprehensive but sided with him, at this point I decided to let them know my last delivery had been into the police station and it would be pretty foolish to leave there without it on. I was immediately send on my way without any more hassle.

Archived