P45

***Idiot alert***

Hit a dual carriageway, following an Astra who overtakes someone at 80. I follow then proceed to c**t it past said Astra at 100. Look in rear view and see the hi-vis vests.

They didn't pull me over or tail me; I assume that the fact they were sat at 80 means they were enroute to far bigger fish to fry? If so have I got mightily lucky? 

Hi vis in an unmarked Astra you say?

I'm thinking roadwork men or builders, in fact any sort of tradesmen. Unmarked cars tend to be quick, so assuming it wasn't a VXR then I think that it wasn't the Police.

Rest easy speedster. You'll know when you're getting pulled by the Polis. Like this dude...

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Lou Brusch said:

***Idiot alert***

Hit a dual carriageway, following an Astra who overtakes someone at 80. I follow then proceed to c**t it past said Astra at 100. Look in rear view and see the hi-vis vests.

They didn't pull me over or tail me; I assume that the fact they were sat at 80 means they were enroute to far bigger fish to fry? If so have I got mightily lucky? 

I take it you didn't have Humunga, your big fat burd in the car if it could at the speed?

On 31/07/2016 at 22:42, Lou Brusch said:

***Idiot alert***

I'm sooooo hoping you're on the wind up.

35 minutes ago, resk said:

The Police? Are those the c***s who abandoned that poor lassie to die at the edge of the road? f**k them.

I'm sure they did it on purpose.

Jim-Carrey-Thumbs-Up.gif

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Police Scotland could maybe do with spending more time catching fast drivers and instead ensure they can drive fast enough to a location to help keep people alive. Not the first time this has happened

Don't you mean 'less'?

• 1 month later...

Archived