Tony Abbott

Elixir

The horrible, hypocritical c**t who barged into the indyref debate has been disposed of like a pair of shit-covered old shoes.

Humiliated.

warnock.png

Trust me - on a list of the the worst things he ever did, that isn't even in the top 100. Made George W Bush look like an intellectual powerhouse.

Canberra makes Westminster look like a bastion of collective governance. The last speaker threw someone out of the chambers on a daily basis (18 in one session was her record I think) and didn't even pretend to be impartial, there has been five Prime Ministers in as many years, most of whom got their position deposing the incumbent rather than an election and, unlike the UK, the media don't seem to want to dig into an obvious expenses scandal.

State government seems even worse from what little I see of it. My last state Premier got the boot for (seemingly) lying under oath to a Royal Commission on about receiving a $4k bottle of wine from the subject of the Royal Commission.

State government seems even worse from what little I see of it. My last state Premier got the boot for (seemingly) lying under oath to a Royal Commission on about receiving a $4k bottle of wine from the subject of the Royal Commission.

I don't see what the problem is. We should be expecting politicians to lie. © Ad-Lib

Canberra makes Westminster look like a bastion of collective governance. The last speaker threw someone out of the chambers on a daily basis (18 in one session was her record I think) and didn't even pretend to be impartial, there has been five Prime Ministers in as many years, most of whom got their position deposing the incumbent rather than an election and, unlike the UK, the media don't seem to want to dig into an obvious expenses scandal.

It was also reported that the guy who's just ousted Abbott was himself ousted in almost identical circumstances six years ago.

It was also reported that the guy who's just ousted Abbott was himself ousted in almost identical circumstances six years ago.

Yep, by Abbott no less. Not to be confused with their ALP rivals, where Kevin Rudd was PM, then Julia Gillard ousted him, then Rudd ousted her, before they both got told to f**k off at the election. It's the only reason I could see Abbott being seen as the least bad option at the ballot box.

12019860_862195017230034_114998677555971

He had to tow the party line. He's much more moderate than Abbott was, and a hell of a lot more likable. So far I've heard 6 staunch labor supporting friends say they're seriously considering voting liberal as a result. One's a member of the labor party!

We had friends round and cracked a bottle of moet. Glorious moment seeing that vile excuse of a man walk out as prime minister for the last time. Hearing he cried when Julie bishop spoke to him was even better.

Archived