Vaping/E-Juice

Managed to replace amoking with vaping this week and I can feel the difference already.

Im totally new to this vaping lark and have had tons of suggestions for ejuice flavours etc.

Ive got myself a fairly decent set up with a Kanger subtank mini and a 45W battery thing.

Any other PnBers into their vaping, any suggestions on good juice?

I use vapourworld(.co.uk), and they offer a cracking range of flavours, strengths and types of eliquids, as well as a good selection of accessories. Also a pretty good discount scheme for regular buyers, and regular special/clearance offers. I've always found Totally Wicked (see above0 to be a bit pricey - get the feeling you're paying for the branding.

Well done on jacking in the fags, btw - I've become an enthusiastic vaper( :shutup) after years of using them as a substitute, I've come to view them as an alternative to cigarettes - with the advantages of no health worries, no anti-social smell, and what feels like the lung capacity of a young Contador.

If you're buying stuff online check the planetofthevapes.co.uk forum; they have a thread with current discount codes.

Haven't had any UK juices to recommend them, but spiritusvapes.com carries some US brands - out of what they have I'd recommend ANML Looper, Bombies Nana Cream and Real Nightmare and Grizzly Vapes' Polar Bear.

I know Digby's, Mrs Lord and Vapeboy get good reviews UK brand wise

Edited by carpetmonster

Had almost completely stopped until my last ecig completely broke. Got my new one through the week only to get home and realise the charger wasn't in the box and I have no idea where my old charger was. I like apple, bubblegum and cherry flavoured oil the most

Off-topic, but I thought I'd throw this in. I was going to buy an e-cig and start vaping instead of smoking. Found out that if you go to the pharmacy they can sign you up for nicotine replacement therapy. I've been on nicotine patches for a week and haven't smoked at all. Worth a shot if you're trying to save cash.

Just got Hooligan and Mothers Custard by Digbys.

Got a few 10ml bottles from vapeking the other day to try out but I didnt realise that you needed to "steep" a lot of the juice.

Cheers for suggestions guys, I'm toting up the suggestions from folks to see what comes out on top.

Ruthless, Digbys and Zeus are the brands that get mentioned the most.

Forget EVERYTHING everyone else has told you about e liquids. Make this your only shop:

http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/

As the name suggests, every bottle is a quid, and the juice is genuinely good. Have a look at the reviews but I can highly recommend lemon sherbet and rhubarb & custard. How they pull off the flavours at the price is beyond me.

I started off at 24mg strength, now down to 6mg and hoping to jack it in entirely soon, but until I do, I won't shop anywhere else.

Asked some chap what flavour his e-fag liquid was.

He replied with "Mother's Custard".

What a pervert.

Actually it's called Mothers Milk, manufactured by Suicide Bunny. It has a 70/30 vegetable glycol/propyl glycol mix, tastes like custard and cream with a wee hint of strawberry.

I vape it through an Aspire Nautilus mini, powered by an innokin itaste MVP2. And it is the cats pyjamas.

Good work swapping this for the fags. I'm about 4-5 months down the road, not stopped the fags completely but gone from 20 a day to one or two plus vaping. Saved a bucket and smell of custard rather than an ashtray, which is a bonus.

Actually it's called Mothers Milk, manufactured by Suicide Bunny. It has a 70/30 vegetable glycol/propyl glycol mix, tastes like custard and cream with a wee hint of strawberry.

I vape it through an Aspire Nautilus mini, powered by an innokin itaste MVP2. And it is the cats pyjamas.

Good work swapping this for the fags. I'm about 4-5 months down the road, not stopped the fags completely but gone from 20 a day to one or two plus vaping. Saved a bucket and smell of custard rather than an ashtray, which is a bonus.

Aye I've been looking at that juice, seems to get a lot of good reviews.

Digbys does a mothers custard juice unless you are the friend the cardinal was referring too lol.

I smoked 20 fags a day for 15 years. Started using e cigarettes 2 years ago and haven't touched a cigarette since.

You just need that extra little bit of willpower. There's no way I could have done it without e cigarettes, tbh.