Walker's cheese and onion colour

Blootoon87

Never heard of these but that doesn't sound the nicest of flavour combinations. I'm intrigued though...

Are they literally mixed up? I mean, do they mix the two flavourings then add it to the crisps? Or is it just a handful of each thrown into a bag?

Large bag, 69p in Home Bargains. I don't eat crisps so I'll not be trying them but the boys have had a cheese mix up bag before and it's just a mix of different varieties of cheese flavour snacks mixed up in the bag so I'm guessing that it's just some of each flavour crisp thrown into one. They've not opened them yet - we're saving them for tomorrow night.

crisp044.jpg

These deserve a mention, brilliant crisps

See this is walkers admitting they were c***s by changing the colour scheme. Also this is the classic man u away shirt colour scheme. Edited by Tamdunk

Cheesy mix-ups and X-Factor is it?

Ugh, no. No Gary Barlow, not interested. We'll probably just find a DVD or watch something on Netflix. We have a Day Out With Thomas to look forward to tomorrow afternoon. I think a night of sob stories and wailing might be enough to tip me over the bridge in front of Percy.

Ah, taking a trip through to my home town for a trip on Thomas? Unfortunately a lot of the train track is in amongst trees so there's not a lot to see but the kids all love the fact they're on Thomas. Mrs Mile, myself and the bairn have been on Thomas and the Santa Express. Both a good wee day out.

Edit: If you're back in Bo'ness early enough, the biggest derby in the East Juniors, Bo'ness v Linlithgow kicks off at 2:30pm!

We went last year - the youngest is Thomas daft so we booked this year and last year for his birthday at the end of September - the boys love it but I preferred In The Night Garden Live myself (just down the road in Queens Park, probably last time we'll do it before he's outgrown it :(). I can't see today far enough :lol: it's not the day so much as the drive there and back again. Plus it was glorious last year, it's bloody miserable today.

Our place in the train is at half two so I'm afraid we'll have to miss the juniors game. Shame that!

I'm annoyed that Monster Munch have the audacity, the sheer brass neck, to advertise packs as being big & old school.

If they really wanted to be old school, they'd bring back the other shapes of Monster Munch. And get the bacon ones back while you're at it, ya fuds.