Players who routinely get selected despite not proving their worth.

TheMessiah

It appears to me we have a squad filled with players who, despite doing f**k all at club and international level, get called up because, well, they've been called up a before

Hutton, Greer (I think he is good, but what the f**k is the point in having a 34 year old in the squad if he's not starting?), Mulgrew, Whittaker, Forrest, Morrison, Fletcher, Martin.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will the "Hutton is shite" meme end?

Who do you want to play instead?

It's mainly due to the fact that he does f**k all and gets in based on the fact that he used to be good 5-7 years ago.

Liam Palmer, Paul Caddis I'd even take Ziggy Gordon tbh.

Basically anyone playing fairly well, and actually playing even semi-regularly at club level.

His performance against Georgia was fucking pathetic and he has offered nothing for the vast majority of qualifying, it is, at the very least, worth giving somebody else a chance.

James Forrest is one of the most naturally gifted players in that squad as far as i'm concerned. Probably the fastest player on that pitch last night but rarely given a chance to show it in attack and what's the point when Fletcher is who's waiting.

James Forrest is one of the most naturally gifted players in that squad as far as i'm concerned. Probably the fastest player on that pitch last night but rarely given a chance to show it in attack and what's the point when Fletcher is who's waiting.

He had plenty of chances. He does nothing with the ball and has about a 20% success rate in taking a man on. He's not good enough and would be nowhere near the squad of he played for Aberdeen or the likes.

He had plenty of chances. He does nothing with the ball and has about a 20% success rate in taking a man on. He's not good enough and would be nowhere near the squad of he played for Aberdeen or the likes.

If you asked me if I wanted to swap James Forrest for Michael O'Halloran in the Saints squad I'd tell you to f*** right off.

It's mainly due to the fact that he does f**k all and gets in based on the fact that he used to be good 5-7 years ago.

Liam Palmer, Paul Caddis I'd even take Ziggy Gordon tbh.

Basically anyone playing fairly well, and actually playing even semi-regularly at club level.

His performance against Georgia was fucking pathetic and he has offered nothing for the vast majority of qualifying, it is, at the very least, worth giving somebody else a chance.

He was great last night though, one of our best players just like he is a lot of the time. How could you not see that?

Ziggy Gordon lol

Scott Fucking Brown.

Cost us two goals last night.

He was badly at fault for the 3rd but which of the other 2 are you blaming him for? The one where McArthur dived in and got nowhere near muller and the defence stood off him or the 2nd where maloney was nowhere to be seen as their right back fired in a shot straight at marshall who somehow flapped at it straight to their player.

I don't agree with a single word of any of this

I think the only one who falls into this category is Forrest, I have no fucking idea why he plays so many games for Celtic and Scotland

He must be fucking brilliant in training

He probably looks okay for Celtic as he's a winger for a winning team, but he's playing in a pointless league against absolute dross week in, week out. As soon as he plays against a team that's better than the likes of Ross County or St. Johnstone, he's found out.

He probably looks okay for Celtic as he's a winger for a winning team, but he's playing in a pointless league against absolute dross week in, week out. As soon as he plays against a team that's better than the likes of Ross County or St. Johnstone, he's found out.

If it is a pointless league why on earth are you a member of this forum?

Archived