Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we aren't behind the nets I hope we put Dunfermline fans up in the stand when they come down like all the other diddies.

I'm still not quite sure exactly what this post says and i've read it three times now :huh:
Edit - I understand now, you mean when we subsidise your club during our two visits.

Should be interesting game, McCalls promised that they will come and try to match us by playing good football

They won't.

They'll try it for 15 minutes, after the second goal they'll revert to type and start kicking f**k out of us like everyone else.

It'll be a game of can't hurt what you can't catch.

Guest honestrae95

I'm still not quite sure exactly what this post says and i've read it three times now :huh:

Edit - I understand now, you mean when we subsidise your club during our two visits.

Makes a change to buckets getting rattled under the away fans noses at EEP.

Imagine. Just imagine Cardle ruptures his ACL before Christmas, El Bakhtaoui leaves in January & Moffat rediscovers last season's form.

Imagine the rest of the league's reaction to another season for Dunfermline in the seaside league after their fans early season over confidence, arrogance & lack of humility.

Couldn't could it...?

Please come out and attack us. I've still to get tired of pumping teams yet, although i do start to get nervous when we haven't scored for 15mins.

Best thing for Ayr to do is to sit deep, press the midfield and hit us on the break. Although now we have MAC we have an option to break teams down who try that.

Imagine. Just imagine Cardle ruptures his ACL before Christmas, El Bakhtaoui leaves in January & Moffat rediscovers last season's form.

Imagine the rest of the league's reaction to another season for Dunfermline in the seaside league after their fans early season over confidence, arrogance & lack of humility.

Couldn't could it...?

What a sad, desperate post.

I don't see us going out to attack, we have the pace to hurt anyone on the counter, plus we're more solid defensively now so can soak up more pressure, especially with Docherty and Adams.

Not sure if your ten men behind the ball, soaking up the pressure is the strategy to employ against our current team on form. Inviting us to attack you will lead to probably us scoring 5 and you'll get the mandatory 1 goal from your counter.

Good luck with it though...

Couldn't could it...?

Oh of course it could. Bringing some sense to the proceedings and ignoring the fact most of the pars fans on here are on the wind up....no one knows more than us that all it takes is a few injuries or a drop of form and it could all go bang. Dunfermline have a habit of making the seemingly easy look bloody impossible.

That being said on current form and comparing the squads then you have to say that the Pars should be cantering away with this league and winning it by March. That's taking current form and current capabilities.

Do I think that's what will end up happening? Not really. I think we'll win this league, but not after suffering a couple of dark patches of form. The key will be when we do hit those bleak periods, how do we react. Do we get a couple of draws where we should have lost or even scrape wins...or chuck it spectacularly.(as we have done in the past).

As for Saturday I can't see past a Pars win. But you never know.

As for Ayr it's about time you pulled your collective digits out your backside and did something as a club. Been down this way too long and due a resurgence, surely?

What a sad, desperate post.

Couldn't could it...?

You're a cheery soul.

Hope we sign Karma in the January window.

Couldn't could it...?

135109-bobs-burgers-Im-literally-gras-zo

Archived