Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

Actually able to head along to this one as I had asked for the day off work anyway

Been playing some utterly outstanding football so far this season, so much so a commfortable win is almost expected every week, with a good performance to boot!

Hoping that Fez can get a goal or two to keep his form going.

Also interesting to see if MAC or Rooney get a game.

Judging on Sunday's performance, Johnstone should look at getting Wilson or Skerla in as cover ahead of Potter!

I'd go

Murdoch

Martin

Fordyce

BRE

Talbot

Paton

Byrne

Geggan

Cardle

Moff

Fez

Hutton

Rooney

Potter

Falky

Hopkirk

Wallace

MAC

Think we will find it easy going again this week to be honest, I think 5-0

Fez (2), Moff, Cardle, BRE

Ayr to finish with 10 men.

That being said, I'd be perfectly happy with a shitty 1-0 win.

COYP

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're at home so confident of three points here. But Ayr have started well and although we've had the Indian sign over them since we dropped down to this league, it'll be a much tighter game I expect. Will be interesting to see how much McCall has improved them.

Has the potential to be another good game with plenty of goals. Hopefully there'll be another big home crowd for this.

We are no longer the soft touch we were under Mark Roberts and I expect we'll give it absolutely everything.

Prediction - Jamie Adams to absolutely boss it in midfield and Jordan Preston to miss three sitters, 0-0.

We are no longer the soft touch we were under Mark Roberts and I expect we'll give it absolutely everything.

Prediction - Jamie Adams to absolutely boss it in midfield and Jordan Preston to miss three sitters, 0-0.

Didn't realise we were playing Raith Rovers. Score draw here.....

I get the impression you'll both be #seething on Saturday evening :lol:

Archived