Best Football snacks

lichtie23

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Our bar has a good mix of Sport throughout the year, the football obviously, but Rugby, Golf, Horse Racing, Boxing etc... The Super Bowl though is always good for a lock in every year. Hotdogs, Corndogs, TexMex, Root Beer, Ribs and buckets of Ice cold bottles of Bud. It’s a popular night and definitely worth booking the Monday morning off work. Happy Days! [emoji6][emoji106][emoji631][emoji481][emoji458]

23 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

buckets of Ice cold bottles of Bud. emoji6.pngemoji106.pngemoji631.pngemoji481.pngemoji458.png

:unsure:

Now I have perfected my home made buffalo sauce ( equal parts of Franks original hot sauce - not the buffalo one. Melted butter and white vinegar) just slathering that on everything. Wings, mixed in with tomato puree for pizza base and mixed with blue cheese for a crisp dip.

And skittles.

On 1/25/2018 at 19:34, Fuctifano said:

Reckon I'm going to have a go at this for the Super Bowl 

I've fucked this by buying tortillas that are too small to really mould into bowls, going to just have the cheese and steak in an ordinary non-tortilla bowl with doritos for dipping, got the steak marinating now.

Also making some chilli, mainly for my dinner tomorrow but will have some tonight.