1st vs 2nd (Forfar vs Dunfermline) Sat 5th September

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we managed to brush them aside last week at their own patch so we have it in us to get a result. Thankfully a full week to get prepared for the rugby tactics the bunnet will instil into his team. Can't play them the way we did against Stranaraer today. Need to constantly keep the tempo up, challenge possession when it's not ours and pick up jerseys with passes instead of lumping balls forward. Fail to do that and Forfar will no doubt capitalise. Would be good to get a couple of more faces in to keep things fresh. Balatoni would be a brilliant signing.

Going for 1-0 Pars.

We absolutely should be looking to win. f**k this talk of a draw.

Folk are greeting about the 'agricultural' tactics of Forfar but if we play the way we can and stick to that then that won't matter. Seems some are trying to get excuses in early.

We seen enough of the pars to suggest that if they play like they did in the cup game then it will be a long afternoon for us loons. Any complacency from them and they will be in trouble. Looking forward to it, good crowd, hopefully a competitive game and a few drinks prior to and after the game.

Couldn't get the day off because all my colleagues are shitebags and took the day off before me.

Should be a good game, hoping we play our football and don't get dragged into changing our tempo because of the way Forfar play, which happened when I saw us at Peterhead.

Would go with the same lineup, but maybe stick Rooney in as although Martin is a half decent player, he's not a fullback. Hopefully we will have signed at least 1 out of Rooney, Conrad and McCabe before the window shuts.

Hopefully we take another good crowd, or promising start to the season should be encouraging more fans to make even the away games more often, and after taking six to seven hundred away to Peterhead we should bring about the 750 mark again, AJ has already highlighted the importance of a large and noisy support.

I'm going for a well-fought 1-0 Pars win, or 3-1, either Fais finally getting his hat trick or our first clean sheet of the campaign. I'd take either. Optimistic crowd estimate of 1224.

Guest bernardblack

Should be some game. Hope we can keep our composure as if we keep 11 on the park we will give Dunfermline a game.

Will TOB be fit?

"Would take a draw" "Draw would be a good result"

Honestly, f**k that carry on. Maybe last season when we were utter guff a draw would be decent, but we're already at the top with Forfar and have a squad that should be beating them. We already proved it last week in the Challenge Cup. Aye, fair enough we had an extra man for most of the game. Losing this would be extremely disappointing and has us playing catch up already/relying on other teams to beat them.

Why do people predict the crowd ? Wha cares

Are you also completely riled by people who predict their team's lineup, or who scored the goals?

Archived